FUNAI Supplementary Form 2018/2019 Admission – This is to inform the general public, especially candidates that sat for the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that vacancies for supplementary admission exist in the under-listed programmes of the University:
List Of Available Courses For Supplementary Applicants
This is to inform the general public, especially candidates that vacancies for supplementary admission exist in the under-listed programmes of the University.
1. Faculty of Agriculture (370)
(a) Agriculture (Agric-Business & Management, Agricultural Economics & Extension, Animal Science, Crop Science and Soil Science)
(b) Fisheries and Aquaculture
2. Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
(a) Anatomy (17)
(b) Physiology (18)
3. Faculty of Education
(a) Biology Education (49)
(b) Business Administration Education (60)
(c) Chemistry Education (56)
(d) Education Management (29)
(e) English and Literary Studies Education (4)
(f) Guidance and Counseling Education (29)
(g) Mathematics Education (33)
(h) Physical and Health Education (39)
(i) Physics Education (43)
4. Faculty of Engineering and Technology
(a) Chemical Engineering (49)
(b) Civil Engineering (27)
(c) Electrical/Electronic Engineering (28)
(d) Mechanical Engineering (21)
(e) Mechatronic Engineering (21)
5. Faculty of Humanities
(a) English and Literary Studies (25)
(b) Fine & Applied Arts (10)
(c) French (34)
(d) History and Strategic Studies (1)
(e) Music (14)
(f) Philosophy (41)
(g) Religion (54)
(h) Theatre Arts (66)
6. Faculty of Management and Social Sciences
(a) Banking and Finance (35)
(b) Mass Communication (63)
(c) Sociology (25)
7. Faculty of Science
(a) Biology (32)
(b) Biotechnology (26)
(c) Chemistry (26)
(d) Geology (26)
(e) Geophysics (28)
(f) Mathematics (17)
(g) Microbiology (31)
(h) Physics (36)
(i) Statistics (30)
AE-FUNAI Supplementary Form 2018/2019 Admission ELIGIBILITY
1. Interested candidates must have scored 180 and above in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
2. All candidates can apply whether he/she had chosen the university as first or second choice or not at all in the 2018 UTME. However, those who did not choose the university as first choice should effect a change of institution to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB portal. Also, those going for new courses should effect a change of course on the JAMB portal.
3. Candidates who sat for the 2018 AE-FUNAI Post–UTME Screening Exercise and scored below 180 may re-apply and can opt to change their initial course on JAMB portal. All such candidates shall be required to participate in a fresh Post-UTME Screening test.
4. Candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2018 AE-FUNAI Post-UTME Screening Exercise but are yet to be offered admission in their initial courses can also reapply for any of the advertised courses. This set of candidates may choose not to retake the upcoming Post-UTME Screening test. This should be indicated while completing the P-UTME online application form
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Registration starts on Wednesday, August 29, 2018 and ends on Tuesday, September, 11, 2018.
Mode of Payment/Registration
Interested candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2, 000 only. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
a. Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to News, Click on 2018/2019 Supplementary Admission Screening
b. Click on “Prospective Students”
c. Click on “Click to Apply” under 2018/2019 Supplementary Admission Screening Application
d. Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
e. Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
f. Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
g. Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
h. Proceed with the completion of the form.
i. Upload CLEAR COPY of recent passport photograph
j. Confirm your entries.
k. Submit your application.
l. Print out your acknowledgement slip.
m. And come with it for the Post-UTME Test.
DATE FOR SCREENING TEST: Successfully registered candidates should go back to the registration portal from Friday, September 14, 2018 and reprint their acknowledgement slip to ascertain their date and time of screening.
Candidates are required to come with the following items:
1. Registration print-out acknowledgement slip from the University website, which should indicate their date and time of test
2. 2018/2019 Original UTME Result slip (not photocopy) showing candidate’s picture and score
3. A biro or pencil
NOTE: Any candidate who is offered admission into the university through the supplementary application shall not be permitted under any circumstance to request for a change of course in future. Candidates should be guided by the provisions in the JAMB brochure with particular reference to the UTME subject combinations and SSCE requirements.
For further enquiries, please contact these hotlines: 07031810065,0806 918 5188, 08037544454 and 08067558863
Odisa C. Okeke (Mrs.)