Are in search of the 2018 IBEC Master Fellowships For International Students In Spain?if yes, this article page contain all the required information concerning on how to apply for 2018 IBEC Master Fellowships For International Students In Spain.
All the interested applicants are hereby this notice informed that the Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia (IBEC) is offering master fellowships under its Master Programme for 2019.
We also want to bring to your notice that all the Successful applicants will carry out research in one of IBEC’s research groups in Barcelona.
Therefore hurry now and apply for the IBEC Master Fellowships For International Student for 2018-2019 academic year.
Do you want to know the types of the scholarship, Field of study and sscholarship benefits?if yes, then stick to this article page for it contains all the detailed information you need to know concerning on how to apply for 2018 IBEC Master Fellowships For International Students In Spain.
TYPE OF SCHOLRASHIP:
Fellowships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Field Of study:
The fellows will carry out research in one of IBEC’s research groups in Barcelona. The Master Programme offers a research experience under University agreement.
The IBEC Master Programme offers 5 fellowships granted with a monthly stipend of 550€ gross from January 1st to June 30th, 2019 to perform their Master thesis at IBEC. The minimum dedication is 20h/week.
ALSO READ: Other Available Scholarships Online.
Eligibility For The IBEC Master Fellowships For International Students:
To be eligible, applicants must adhere to the following:
- Applicants must have obtained a university degree or must hold an official university qualification from a country of the European Higher Education Area from 180 to 240 ECTS of official university studies at the time of deadline (11th October 2018).
- Must have an average final mark of BSc of at least 8/10 (Spanish system) in Engineering and experimental sciences (physics, chemistry, etc.) or at least 8, 3/10 in Life sciences
- Applicants should be admitted in an official Master Programme of a Catalan University by October 31st, 2018. Exceptions for non-local universities may occur if the study plan and university guidelines allow him/her to do an internship according to the requirements of this call. These cases will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.
- Applicants must have a strong commitment to scientific research and an excellent academic record.
- Applicants must have a good working knowledge of English.
applicants are eligible for a period of 2 years following the end of the Bachelor degree at the time of deadline October 11th, 2018.
- High motivation and ability to be involved in an international multidisciplinary team.
- Any mobility experience, participation in research projects and/or other merits will be considered as a valuable contribution.
- Must be fluent in English
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicants will be required to provide the online application tool with the following information:
- Cover letter, including the motivation for applying.
- A soft copy of your Certified Academic Record, showing grades obtained (degree).
- If these are not in Catalan, Spanish or English, applicants should attach a translation in one of these languages.
- Education: what, when and where you have studied.
- For BSc obtained in non-Spanish universities, to standardize the final marks in your application form, we will need that you submit your educational certificate using the relation of scales of foreign grades to the equivalent Spanish grades provided by the General Secretariat of Universities of the Spanish Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport (instructions and template included in the application form).
- letter of recommendation from lecturers or researchers with whom you have studied or worked and who can judge your potential as a Master student. Only letters with official letterhead and signature will be accepted. Please be sure to inform your referee that his/her letter must be uploaded in the online application tool before the deadline (11th October 2018)
- (Reference letter cannot be provided by IBEC’s Group Leader or associated researcher).
In the application form the candidate will put in order of priority up to 2 group leaders or Associated Researchers.
Applicants must be inform about the title and University of the Master Programme in which they wish to enroll.
The registration form must be duly completed and submitted before the deadline of the registration.
Application Closing Date:
October 11, 2018.
For your comments and further inquiring, make use fo the box below.