Are you in search of the 2018 Undergraduate/Postgraduate International Excellence Scholarship In New Zealand?if yes,this page is contained with all the necessary information required for you to apply for the scholarship.
In due to this, we want to clearly inform you that the applications are currently online.
All the interested applicants of the 2018 Undergraduate/Postgraduate International Excellence Scholarship In New Zealand are advised to apply at the Massey University College of Humanities and Social Science for the full-time scholarship to undergraduate/ postgraduate students to study in New Zealand.
NOTE: The applications are ongoing now, and this scholarship programme is purposely made to instigate highly educated new international students with demonstrated academic excellence to study in a College of Humanities and Social Sciences full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme.
Below are the required informaions all the applicants need to know concerning how to apply for 2018 Undergraduate/Postgraduate International Excellence Scholarship In New Zealand.
Eligibility For 2018 Undergraduate/Postgraduate International Excellence Scholarship:
- Applicants must be full-fee paying international students, who are neither citizens nor permanent residents of New Zealand or Australia, and who are enrolling for the first time in a programme at Massey University.
- Must remain full-fee paying international students throughout the duration of their study in order to remain eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time (equivalent to at least 120 credits per year) in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate programme offered by the College of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Applicants must be enrolled as “internal” students (who take courses delivered by either Internal or Block mode). Students enrolling as distance or mixed mode delivery (combination of Internal and Distance courses) are not eligible to apply.
ALSO READ: Other Available Scholarship Application
Continuation of the award payment is subject to the recipient remaining in an eligible programme and maintaining the required Grade Point Average (GPA) after the first and subsequent years:
- For undergraduate study: a GPA of 5.0 (B average) must be maintained
- For postgraduate study: a GPA of 6.0 (B+ average) must be maintained
- The Scholarship is subject to the recipient meeting all programme admission requirements.
For the purpose of this Scholarship, the academic merit is assessed as an admissions Grade Point Average determined by Massey University or equivalent measure, as determined by Massey University.
The Scholarship is valued at NZD $5,000 per 120 credits enrolled, for up to the total credit value of the Programme, subject to:
Undergraduate Programme maximum: NZD $20,000 (for a 4-year programme)
Postgraduate Programme maximum: NZD $10,000 (for a 2-year programme).
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Field Of study:
Scholarships are awarded in the field of Humanities and Social Science.
Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate programme.
Are you looking for the scholarship benefits?if yes,here below are stated the benefits every successful applicants would get for applying for this 2018 Undergraduate/Postgraduate International Excellence Scholarship In New Zealand:
Application Closing Date:
December 1, 2018
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applications must be written in English and submitted via the online application form.
for your comment and inquiring, below is the massage box.