Have you been in search of CRAG PhD Scholarship? If yes then you can now apply for the ongoing CRAG PhD Positions Application Form 2019 For International Students In Spain online.This page will help you discover the requirements of CRAG PhD scholarship for international students in spain.
The Centre for Research in Agricultural Genomics (CRAG) is advertising six 4-year PhD positions for 2019. Doctoral students enrolled in the PhD Program at CRAG will obtain their PhD Degree from either the Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB) or the University of Barcelona (UB).
The program welcomes applications from motivated national and international students. See below form more information on the award.
Eligibility CRAG PhD Positions Application Form 2019 For International Students In Spain
- The Doctoral program of the Center for Research in Agricultural Genomics (CRAG) hosts students interested in the areas of plant biology and biotechnology, and plant and farm animal genomics and genetics.
- National and International students are qualified to participate.
NOTE: Six scholarships are available.
ALSO CHECK: Other Available Scholarship Application Form Here!
CRAG PhD Positions Application Form 2019 Eligibility
To be eligible, applicants must have completed one of the following options by July 2019:
- Studies that lead to an official Spanish (or from another country of the European Higher Education Area) university degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, or related areas and that have 300 credits (ECTS), of which at least 60 must correspond to master level.
- Applicants must have completed a degree in a non-Spanish university not adapted to the European Higher Education Area that gives access to doctoral studies in Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or related areas.
- Applicants are selected exclusively on merit, on the basis of their curriculum. Academic grades and the curriculum of applicants are evaluated, as well as reference letters and a motivation letter. No selection criteria for positive or negative discrimination are applied.
- Applicants cannot be in possession of a PhD Degree.
Applicants must not have been hired as predoctoral students for more than 12 months before the start of the PhD Program.
- Applicants must not have started a pre-doctoral fellowship funded by the Spanish “Plan Estatal de Investigación, Desarrollo Innovación Tecnológica” or any previous “Plan Nacional”.
Mode of 2019 CRAG PhD Positions Application Form – How to apply
Applicants should provide the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- A motivation letter, including a brief summary of work experience and a statement of research interests and career goals (2 pages maximum).
- A scanned copy of the student’s certified Academic Record, including a detailed record of study/transcript (a list of attended courses and corresponding grades): these documents must show the grades attained in exam periods.
- Copy of passport (international applicants only).
- Any additional files considered relevant to the application, but please only provide documents that are important to support it. Do not overload the application with certificates and documents of lesser significance.
Application Closing Date
August 30, 2018
Make use of below comment box to always get free notification on any latest news.