Are you in search of Fully funded leiden university fund? If yes then apply for 2019/2020 lutfia rabbani foundation scholarship in Netherlands.Leiden university fund scholarship are invited for Leiden University Fund – Lutfia Rabbani Basis Scholarship for the 2019/2020 academic calendar year. The scholarship is open up to Arab pupils.
At the Lutfia Rabbani Basis we are certain that dialogue is essential for persons to be in a position to unlock their collective wisdom, enthusiasm and creative imagination. Politically, economically, and socially, the fate of people across Europe and the Arab location is intertwined.
Both of those regions are going through issues and opportunities as a result of the exact same root will cause. It is our honest belief that via facilitated dialogue, persons can make total use of the possible of their variety and will be able to come across common floor: typical options and frequent chances.
Fully funded leiden university fund Scholarship Description
- Apps Deadline: Purposes for the 2019/2020 academic year are open up from 1 January 2019- February 15, 2019.
- Program Stage: Scholarship is readily available to go after sophisticated Master diploma programme.
- Research Subject: Scholarship is awarded to review any of the programs available by the college.
- Scholarship Award: The utmost quantity of the Leiden College Fund – Lutfia Rabbani Basis Scholarship is €30,000.
- Nationality: The scholarship is open up to Arab college students.
- Range of Scholarships: The Fund shall provide one whole scholarship annually to a master college student from an Arab region to go to an superior grasp programme at Leiden College.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibility for the Scholarship
The program intends to attract the most talented international students at the postmaster level. Eligible candidates should be able to demonstrate:
(a) Excellence in archival/historical research, as evidenced by a master degree in history that includes a substantial research thesis of 30 ECTS or its equivalent. Candidates with an MA-degree in a language other than English must have certified proficiency at a minimal degree of 7.0 IELTS/ 100 TOEFL.
(b) Sufficient financial support for all relevant costs (including for living and accommodation) either through the Cosmopolis scholarship program or private or external funding
Nationality: International applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Fully funded leiden university fund Application Procedure
How to Apply: Necessary documents are:
- Motivation and purpose statement (in English)
- Curriculum Vitae (in English)
- Copy of passport
- Copies of degrees or diplomas with academic transcripts (with English translations)
- Appropriately signed references from two academic referees
- Letter of acceptance from Leiden University
- A detailed programme outline of the Master study the scholar intends to pursue at Leiden University (in English)
- Budget; please be thorough in completing your budget to include tuition fees (and whether you have applied to other scholarship funds) as well as necessary expenses to be incurred during the academic year. The maximum amount that may be awarded is € 30,000 for an academic year;
- Signed and dated Application Form
Please make sure to send all of the documents listed above to firstname.lastname@example.org