Have you been looking job to apply for? If yes then click here to apply for residential manager job at U.S Embassy in Lagos. currently the U.S. Consulate General in Lagos is seeking to employ a suitable and qualified candidate for the position below:On this page we shall be guiding as many as possible that have interest in the ongoing recruitment job at U.S embassy who will like to be employed and earn heavily as their salary.
Job position :
October 29, 2018
OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Secondary School (SSCE)
Administration / Secretarial
Full time 40 hours/week
Having listed the most important requirements for this wonderful U.S embassy job, lets take you step by step on how to apply here online.
Residential Manager Job at U.S Embassy Requirements
Note: All applicants MUST address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each criterion or the application will not be considered:
- Completion of Secondary School.
- Minimum of two years of experience in the hospitality industry, or experience in hosting large number of guest. Management or supervisory experience is required.
- Level III (Good working knowledge) Speaking/Reading of English is required. Level III (Good working knowledge) of French language is required.
- Ability to manage large budget for official events at the residence.
- Must be able to conduct inventory of household appliances, equipment, furniture, dishes, etc. Must have good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationship with employees at all levels and diverse groups of people.
US$6,685.24 (equivalent to N2,400,000) per annum (To be determined by qualifications and experience)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates shoulf submit the following, or the application will not be considered:
- A current Resume or Curriculum Vitae.
- A type-written and signed application letter specifically applying for this position, and addressing the minimum requirements as advertised.
- Any other documentation (e.g., essays, certificates, awards, copies of degrees earned) that addresses the qualification requirements of the position as listed above.
All Applications should be addressed to the following below and Submitted to: AbujaHRORE@state.gov
Embassy of the United States of America,
Human Resources Office,
Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive,
Central District Area,
Click here to Submit your application or click here to download the Position Descriptions (PDF)