Are you searching for Australian Scholarship Application Form? If yes then you can now Apply for Short Course in Australia 2019 form available now online.This page will help you discover the steps and as well the requirements of the Australia short course scholarship application, So if you are interested then keep reading this article.
Short Course Awards in Australia 2019
Selection for Short Course Awards is based on the assessment of the application, including the applicant’s personal statements, Reintegration Action Plan, previously known as the Work Plan on Return, and supporting documentation.
Short Course Awards applicants are not required to attend an interview as part of the selection process. However, applicants and their employers may be contacted telephonically to verify claims made in the application, including questions regarding current employment status.
Short Course Awards are delivered by approved training providers, contracted to deliver the specific courses for which applicants are selected, hence it is not possible for these Awardees to nominate their preferred institution.
Apply for Short Course in Australia 2019 Eligibility
To be eligible for an Australia Award – Africa Short Course Awards, applicants must meet the following:
- You are a national of an eligible country
- Have citizenship of and be currently living in the country of your nationality unless you work for an African Regional Organisation
- Not be married to/or be a de facto of, or engaged to be married to, a person who holds or is eligible to hold Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent resident status
- Driven and motivated mid to senior-level official from a key government agency or a professional working in the private sector or civil society sector relevant to the respective Short Courses available
- You have a clear vision for how you will use the knowledge gained through the Short Course to improve policy or practicein your home country in your proposed field of study
- Meet the minimum and maximum age requirements as per your country profile
- Meet your Country’s minimum post-graduation work experience. This work experience must be in a role relevant to the Short Course and to your employment organisation type (e.g. public sector applicants should demonstrate public sector work experience).
- Meet your Country’s minimum undergraduate education qualification requirements
- Must be willing to make a formal commitment to return to your home country and your current employer upon completion of the award.
Note: Applications will open on 1 September Before you apply
For updates alert from us please drop your contact or email address below here on the comment box for us to get you notified.