Are in search of Unicef 2019 Recruitment – UNICEF Job Vacancies if yes then this article page is contained with all the information for you to apply to apply for UNICEF Nigeria Recruitment 2019.The United Nations Children’s Fund Limited Recruitment 2019 is currently online for graduates and all the qualified applicants should rush and apply now before it is late.
NOTE: That interested applicants must adhere and follow successfully the guide on how to apply for United Nations Children’s Fund job entry for graduate online for 2019.
However, all the Interested applicant should follow the guide below for successful application to be done.
General Qualifications and Requirements for ‘United Nations Children’s Fund Limited Recruitment for 2019:
Applicants applying for the UNICEF recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects. or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Please all the prospective applicants must stick to the above General Qualifications and Requirements and ensure that he or she is on the safer side before applying for UNICEF recruitment 2019.
However, having done as stated above, you are qualified to apply for UNICEF recruitment.
Note that all the successful applicants are free to contact us in case of any difficulties along the application process, simply drop your mobile phone number, your e-mail address, then your comment as we reply immediately.
Therefore, the deadline for UNICEF recruitment has not been communicated yet.