Are you in search of Scholarship form in Australian to apply? If yes then click here to apply with the ongoing Australian Scholarship Application Form 2019.Here in this page article we shall be guiding you on the very steps on how to apply for the Australian 2019/2020 scholarship online.
The Australian Government invites applications for the Australia Awards Africa. Australia Awards aims to promote knowledge, education links and enduring ties between Australia and its neighbours through Australia’s extensive scholarship programs. The initiative aims to build a new generation of global leaders with strong links to Australia.
Australia Awards Africa is the cornerstone of the Australian Government’s development assistance program for Africa. It provides access to postgraduate education, training and professional development opportunities for suitably qualified Africans from eligible countries. On their return to the workplace, Australia Awards Alumni are expected to contribute to the development of their home countries.
Award types include:
- Masters Scholarships: Australia Awards scholarships for Masters level degrees, undertaken in Australia.
- Short Courses Award: Australia Awards scholarships for targeted short term professional courses that are undertaken in Australia and/or an African country.
Australia Awards Masters Scholarship: Entitlements for holders of a Masters Scholarship include the following:
- The full costs of tuition fees for up to two years
- An economy class flight to and from Australia. Note: Excess baggage and travel insurance charges are not covered
- An approximate annual stipend of AUD30,000 to cover living expenses while on-Award in Australia
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), which covers basic medical costs
- A once-off Establishment Allowance of AUD5,000 to assist with the costs of starting life in Australia and commencing the course (e.g. course books and materials, rental deposits, household items, etc.)
- Awardees, whose families remain in their home country, may be entitled to a reunion airfare allowing them to travel home, midway through the course. This is only available to Awardees whose course is for two years or longer
Australia Awards Short Course Awards: Entitlements for holders of a Short Course Award include the following:
- The full costs of tuition fees for the duration of the course
- Mobilisation travel from the home country to the course delivery location(s), and return to the home country Note: Excess baggage and travel insurance charges are not covered
- Visa expenses
- A modest per diem
- Medical insurance for the duration of the Short Course.
Eligibility For Australian Scholarship Application Form 2019
To be considered for a masters scholarship or short course award, applicants must meet their country’s eligibility requirements. In general, the following requirements apply:
- Citizen of an eligible African country
- Minimum academic requirement: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Mid-level to senior-level professional, currently employed in a relevant field
- Meet relevant post-graduate work experience requirements
- Demonstrate a clear vision of how the knowledge gained through the scholarship will be used to improve policy, practice or reform in their home country
- Satisfactory English proficiency to enable full participation in a training course delivered in English
- Satisfy all requirements of the Australian Government for the appropriate student visa (subclass 500).
Application Guide For Australian Scholarship Application Form 2019
On the Australia Awards – Africa website, click on the “Apply for an Award” button. Select your country and the Award Type you would like to apply for and then check your Eligibility. If you meet the Eligibility Criteria for your country proceed with your application and request an application form.
Click here to apply.