Have you been in search of British Army Recruitment for commonwealth countries 2019 when the recruitment form will be out? If yes then keep reading to see guide on how to apply for British army recruitment form.On this page we shall be taking you around on how you can apply for British Army Recruitment for commonwealth. But before then i would like to show you requirements and eligibility for the application.
British Army Recruitment for Foreigners… Do you want to join the British Army? If the answer is “yes” then this article is perfect for you. We would be explaining the recruitment process for not just citizens but for foreigners as foreigners are allowed to join.
British Army Recruitment for commonwealth countries 2019 Requirements
- Age must be from 18-32. You have to fall under this age group to apply for this recruitment.
- Applicants must be from commonwealth countries to be eligible to apply.
List of Common Wealth Countries Eligible for the British Army Recruitment
- The Gambia
- New Zealand
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- United Kingdom*
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit for the British army recruitment
- Applicants must Apply to pursue one of the full-time residential courses of study.
- Note that all commonwealth citizens are allowed to apply for the British Army recruitment.
- Attach a copy of your O-Level results.
- Attach a letter of recommendation from your School authority, attesting to your good character, talent and skills.
- Send a transcript that shows your GPA
- Provide the details of a Lecturer (in high position will be favourable like a professor or HOD) that can be contacted to find out about you when necessary.
General Requirements to Join the British Army
- Applications should be British, Irish or commonwealth citizens. Note that REFUGEEs OR ASYLUM SEEKERs are not allowed to join.
- Applicant’s age must be between 16 and 50 apart from commonwealth countries applicants who should be from 18 to 32.
- Health and Fitness of these individuals need to be intact. They have to be free of challenging health conditions and severe injuries.
- They should be medically fit with a doctor’s report to confirm.
- Education: You are eligible to apply if you’ve finished school or are still studying.
- Applicants must be free of criminal convictions.
- Tattoos and piercings: Make sure you do not have any tattoos above your collar or at least not offensive ones.
To find out more on the requirements to apply for the British army recruitment. visit this link
Do you really want us to update you as regards to British army recruitment? Kindly comment below in the comment box.