The goal of this educational opportunity is to support masters and Ph.D. education of Canadian and International students at ULethbridge in Canada.
The University of Lethbridge was established in 1967 in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada. It is a publicly funded comprehensive academic and research university.
Why at the University of Lethbridge? At this university, the participants will have a variety of bachelors or masters level courses and a good environment for pursuing their education in a proper way.
- University or Organization: The University of Lethbridge
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters and Ph.D. degree program
- Award: Up to $13,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Canada
- Language: English
Eligible Countries: Canadian and International students are eligible.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for undertaking School of Graduate Studies
Doctor of Philosophy, Master of Arts, Master of Fine Arts, Master of Music, Master of Nursing, Master of Science, or Doctor of Philosophy in Education.
Admissible Criteria: You must be a full-time participant at the university.
HOW TO APPLY
How to Apply: Once the applicants take admission in a master or Ph.D. degree program at the university. Then, they will be automatically consider for the award, no formal application is require.
Supporting Documents: The students need to submit all the documents (such as academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, language ability proof) asked by the university.
Admission Requirements: An interested participant should have an undergraduate degree for masters and a master’s degree for a PhD degree program.
Language Requirement: If the participant’s national language is not English, then they have to show the excellence by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
How do you get a 100% scholarship?
1. Know where to look – First things first, where do you actually go to find full scholarships? – Most people ending making the Application from a wrong source that is why on this page also we have the direct sponsorship portal for you to proceed with your Application.
2. Prepare in advance – What are the documentation needed? that is the first thing you have to ask your self and more you make them available as recommended.
3. Work hard and keep motivated – Also Follow up your Application for more clarification and to able you gain easy Approval on merit.
4. Make yourself stand out from other applicants – Don’t just do what others are doing but make use what ever you have to do are the right once and more ask questions properly before any form of submission.
5. Read the application instructions carefully – Just as said before now, you have the full idea of the Application when you read the full instruction and try to visit after reading for easy understanding.
6. Submit an exceptional scholarship essay or cover letter – This well help you a lot in gaining the award on merit.
7. Be realistic – It’s okay and safe that you make your registration with your real and legal details which is what we have on this part to make your award claiming easy for you.
The educational grant will give an amount of $13,000/4,000 for foreign students and an amount of $6,000/$2,000 for Canadian participants towards the tuition fees.
: Deadlines vary according to the subject or course, so students have to check the last date of application submission according to their course. You should Apply online
to gain approval on the merit list today.