Chevening Scholarship 2020/2021 Starting Date – This fully funded UK Scholarship master courses are been taken in the university so the application has just began so interested candidate are to apply now so as to make sure their registration has been fully accepted by the school but before then they are things you wish to no which are,
Hold British or dual British citizenship (unless you are a citizen of a British Overseas Territory or hold BN(O) and are applying from Hong Kong).
Hold refugee status in a non-Chevening eligible country. Applicants who are citizens of a Chevening-eligible country and who hold refugee status in a Chevening-eligible country are eligible for a scholarship.
Are an employee, a former employee, or relative* of an employee (since July 2017) of Her Majesty’s Government (including British embassies/high commissions; the Department for International Development; the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy; Department for International Trade; the Ministry of Defence; and the Home Office), or a staff member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
Employees, former employees, or relatives* of an employee (since July 2017) of Chevening Partner organizations are eligible to apply, but cannot receive a Chevening Partner Award from the organization from which they work, previously worked, or are affiliated with through relatives.
Have previously studied in the UK with funding from a UK Government-funded scholarship.
Chevening Scholarships Programme Eligible
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry into a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application.
- This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK.
- Have at least two years of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 16 July 2020.
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 16 July 2020.
Scholarship Packages For Chevening Application
- University tuition fees
- A monthly stipend
- Travel costs to and from the UK
- An arrival allowance
- A homeward departure allowance
- The cost of one visa application
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
How To Apply For Chevening Scholarship
Visit the Chevening scholarship For Master’s course at any UK university site application at https://www.chevening.org/apply/
Now when the site opens, use the search bar or Begin by selecting your country of a citizenship application
Finally, once you find yours, then click it out and then you can click on Apply below the page.
Note that this application has been going on since the 5th August 2019 and it will last till November 5th 2019.