Are you in search of Chevron Nigeria Internship Recruitment? If yes then know that Chevron is accepting chevron online applications from qualified Nigerian students whose internship program commences from July to December 2018.
This page will help you the guideline to apply for chevron nigeria limited internship recruitment form for placement which is available in the Lagos and Warri office.
Chevron Nigeria Internship Recruitment 2018/2019 Qualifications:
- Candidate must be a Nigerian
- Internship must be mandatory to complete the school’s program leading to Bachelors, Masters’ Degree or Diploma as applicable
- Demonstrated high level of academic performance
- Good communication, leadership, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic with internal drive to succeed
- An innovative workplace where we apply the latest technologies to exploration, production, reservoir managment and the entire value chain group.
- Opportunities to enable you use what you have learned, expand your knowledge and benefit from invaluable on-the-job experience.
- Hands-on technical exposure which will expand your knowledge of the industry and accelerate your professional development.
- An effective environment where integrity and ingenuity is valued.
ALSO APPLY: WHO Internship Form July 2018 Recruitment
If you are interested to apply or guide another person to apply for chevron nigeria internship recruitment form then Read below carefully:
How to Apply Chevron Nigeria Internship Recruitment 2018/2019
- Interested and qualified candidates should visit the Chevron career page.
- Click the Apply button
- Create an account
- Upload your current resume
- Upload your Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) letter or support letter from your institution using the “cover letter” tab
If possible the letter from your institution should state
– your Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)
– expected start date and duration of internship
- otherwise upload a separate statment from your institution showing the CGPA and any additional document on the “additional document” tab
- Provide responses to all the fields on your Profile
- Type NIL in the “previous employment” box, if you have no experience otherwise state your previous internship details
- Select the field related to your course of study in the “preferred type of work” box
- Respond to all the questions as required
- Click the apply button to complete your application
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail
NOTE : The following fields are mandatory and must be fully completed
Not completing them may disqualify your application
2) Mobile Number
4) Academic Discipline
6) State your Internship start and end dates
Method of Application Interested and qualified?
Click the Apply now button to send your application.
If you want us to update you with all the latest information please Kindly drop your contact or email address on the below comment box as we notify you.