Create a Facebook Shop for Business – In here we shall be discussing with you on the basic knowledge on how to open a Facebook shop account using your own existing Facebook account to do so. Just keep reading with understanding as we take you through.Facebook as we know is the largest and most popular social network that connects one with family and friends regardless your locations. Facebook can not only connect you with friends and family but will also connect your products, brands and business to over 10 millions of Facebook users.
Are you still worried, or looking for who to lend money from, for you to be able to pay for a shop rent for that your business, with the above introduction on Facebook shop, you have nothing to worry no more because in with us here you can immediately start selling that your business from your location using your Facebook shop account.
Facebook Shops Review
Facebook Shops make it easy for businesses to set up a single online store for customers to access on both Facebook and Instagram. Creating a Facebook Shop is free and simple. Businesses can choose the products they want to feature from their catalog and then customize the look and feel of their shop with a cover image and accent colors that showcase their brand. This means any seller, no matter their size or budget, can bring their business online and connect with customers wherever and whenever it’s convenient for them.
People can find Facebook Shops on a business’ Facebook Page or Instagram profile, or discover them through stories or ads. From there, you can browse the full collection, save products you’re interested in and place an order — either on the business’ website or without leaving the app if the business has enabled checkout in the US.
How to Create a Facebook Shop for Business
The steps below will guide you on creating your very own Facebook shop.
- Scroll to your Facebook Business page.
- To be able to do this, you must be logged into the business page and have admin privileges on the page.
- Also you can go through your Timeline and tap on the “Add a Shop Section” button. This will bring up a pop-up, tap on “Add a Shop Section” again.
- Accept the merchant terms and policies and tap on “Continue“.
- This will bring up another pop-up, requesting for business details. Begin with supplying your business email address.
- It is recommended that you check the box that uses the email for customer service inquiries. This way, people send any questions they may have to that address.
- Towards the bottom of the pop-up, enter your business address, including the street name, city, state, and zip code.
Configure your payments.
Two options are applicable for accepting payments through your Facebook Store. These options are;
- Process the payments through the Facebook page
- Redirect customers to another website, like your online store.
It is recommended that your customers check them out on Facebook. Once you have ascertained that you’d like to have a checkout on Facebook, go ahead and fill in your business information.
How to Set Up Facebook Shop Section
- Facebook guides you on the steps required to connect the two platforms together. After your stripe account is completely connected, you should be redirected back to the primary Facebook business page.
- Tap on the “Finish Setup” button to complete the process of filling in the rest of your business information.
- Once you are done with the final steps, the Facebook page becomes live to enable you start selling, even though you’ve not added a product yet.
- With this, your shop page is configured and your payment platform is ready to start accepting purchases.
- The next step requires you to add a product to your Facebook shop, to do this, click on the “Shop” tab on your Facebook business page.
- This will reveal a box that requires you to add a product. Select the “Add product” link to move forward.
- Tap on the “Add Photos” button to add product images that reveal what your product looks like. Once this is done, you are required to select the “Use Photos” button to make them live.
With the above steps you have successfully created a free facebook shop account on your facebook account to easy your marketing products.
For any question, Kindly drop your mobile contact on the below box or you can drop your question there as we contact you immediately.