DAAD MIPLC Scholarships 2021/2022 for International Students – Another golden opportunity is here for every interested students who may wish to study with full funded scholarship at germany.
In this page article i shall be showing you all the applications requirements needed before any interested candidate can be qualified to apply online by following the below guideline.
Method Of the DAAD Scholarship
Application Deadline: 15th October, 2020.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Developing countries
To be taken at (country): Germany
Fields of Study: Development-Related Postgraduate Courses
Eligibility DAAD MIPLC Scholarships 2021/2022 for International Students
Candidates eligible for the DAAD scholarship for “Development-Related Postgraduate Courses” must:
- hold at least a four-year Bachelor’s degree (or a three-year Bachelor’s degree plus a further degree), completed with above-average results.
- have received their latest degree no more than six years ago.
- have at least two years of full-time professional experience gained in a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country (university staff and academics are generally not taken into account). To meet this requirement, it is sufficient if candidate has completed the two years by the time the program starts in October. In any case, the experience must have been gained after the completion of your first university degree.
- have English test scores which meet the MIPLC requirements (see scholarship website).
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship:
- The scholarship recipient(s) will get a full tuition waiver from the MIPLC.
- The DAAD will pay the scholarship recipient(s) a monthly stipend of EUR 750.00.
- As a rule, the scholarship additionally includes certain payments towards health, accident and liability insurance coverage in Germany.
- In addition, the DAAD will generally pay an appropriate travel allowance, unless these costs are covered by the home country or by another funding source.
- Furthermore, the DAAD will also pay a study and research allowance.
- Last but not least, the scholarship covers a mandatory two-month German course before the start of the MIPLC LL.M. program.
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of course
How to Apply:
You may apply more than a year in advance. To apply for this scholarship, please proceed as follows:
- Please refer to the DAAD program brochure 2021/22 and read the information carefully.
- Determine whether you are eligible to apply by DAAD and MIPLC standards, keeping in mind that where MIPLC and DAAD have differing requirements, the stricter requirements prevail.
- Apply for admission to the MIPLC (please refer to the How to Apply page).
- When you come to the end of the online application form, check “I would like to apply for the DAAD scholarship” and complete the MIPLC Financial Assistance Application Form that opens automatically (please refer to the Financial Assistance Application Instructions).
- Print the forms and add all required documentation, as per the instructions provided.
More you should proceed with:
- Download and complete the DAAD Scholarship Application Form and add the other documents required by the DAAD (please refer to the DAAD brochure; NB: the MIPLC does not require a research proposal). You only have to submit one copy of each document, even if a document, e.g. your CV, even if a document needs both MIPLC and DAAD submission.
- Make sure that your file is complete, including all three application forms
(the MIPLC application form for admission; the MIPLC application form for financial assistance, and the DAAD application form for the scholarship)
and all the required documents. Otherwise, your application cannot gain approval. Please note that we only need the original application package, no additional copies.
- Make copies of all application documents. If you gain the scholarship award, you will have to upload electronic copies of these documents to the DAAD’s system.
- Send your application: Please submit your application directly to the MIPLC, unless you are from Cameroon, in which case you must submit your application through the German Embassy in your country. Your complete file must reach the MIPLC by October 15 of the year preceding the program start.