Applications are invited for Early career GIP intern program, are you in search of interns program to apply for? If yes then here is recent application form, get the requirements and then apply here.GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive.
- GE Africa’s Early Career Graduate Internship Program (GIP) is a 12 month leadership program designed to give recent university/college graduates challenging work assignments, training and development, and exposure to leadership
- The program combines hands on experience and formal training to equip participants with the tools and knowledge to become leaders in GE.
ALSO READ: Other interns application form
Key responsibilities of Early Career GIP Intern program includes:
- Generating proposals, planning customer meetings
- Providing project management support for new and ongoing projects/programmes
- Owning relationships with selected GEHC partners
- Develop and maintain a high level of GEHC product knowledge and competitors’ products
- Achieve quarterly and annual project/programme development targets through accurate monthly and quarterly forecasting
- Develop strategies for key target and competitive accounts and communicating current market intelligence back to the business, along with field concerns, issues and requirements
- Providing leadership in market analysis and development/execution of strategies and action plans to enable sales.
Early Career GIP Intern program Application Requirements
- Biomedical Bachelor’s Degree or similar Health Science, Business Studies Degree or Engineering Degree or higher /or equivalent knowledge or experience
- 0 – 2 years’ experience in medical diagnostic environment
- Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
- Willingness to travel within your specified geographic region with occasional overnight stays depending on geography and business needs as well as to sales meetings and tradeshows
- To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a GE owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria,
Application Dead line; Apply before Sunday, September 2, 2018
How to apply
Click on the below link to download the application pdf form.