ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Medical Sciences Scholarships – Are you still in search of graduate interns to apply for as a medical sciences? If yes, then we bring to you the official announcement of ExxonMobil internship for medical sciences. Read below to apply.
In this article we wish to inform you that ExxonMobil is currently ongoing on internship applications for all graduates of medical sciences, So if you are interested to apply for the scholarship then, you need to follow us in this article as we guide you on the steps to apply.
ExxonMobil – When you think of these institution, you should know that is the largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, uses technology and innovation to help meet the world’s growing energy needs. We hold an industry-leading inventory of resources and are one of the world’s largest integrated refiners, marketers of petroleum products and chemical manufacturers.
- Type ———————————Postgraduate
- Organisation ———————- Exxonmob il
- Country to study——————Nigeria
- School to study ——————
- Course to study ——————Not specified
- State of Origin——————–
- Gender —————————-Men and Women
- Application Deadline ————Not Specified
Aim and Benefits ExxonMobil Fully- Funded Scholarships
- This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
- You will be given an opportunity to prove yourself through challenging assignments and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will take you a long way in your future career.
- At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. As an intern with ExxonMobil, you will be provided not only with on-the-job training, but also mentoring and coaching by your supervisors. Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s leading petroleum and petrochemical company is like from the inside.
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerian with a Degree in any of the following discipines: Industrial Hygiene, Medical Laboratory Science, Nursing, and Pharmacy
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class Upper (2:1) or equivalent. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree class of Second Class Lower (2:2) are eligible to apply for the programme if they hold a master’s degree with a Distinction
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) or a degree no earlier than 2018
- Nursing candidates must have Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification and current Practicing Nursing license
- Pharmacy candidates must be registered with the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria (provisional or full registration as applicable)
- Medical Laboratory Science candidates must have a valid/current provisional or practicing license
- Be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
How to Apply for ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Medical Sciences Scholarships
Interested and qualified? Go to Exxonmobil on jobs.exxonmobil.com to apply
To start your application, click ‘Apply’ . Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
Make sure you upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate (not applicable to pre-NYSC Pharmacy and Medical Laboratory Science candidates)