Create Facebook Avatar Using Facebook App – Are you still doubting about avatar on facebook? if yes then all you need now is to read this article as we shall be discussing in details on what avatar facebook is all about, features of avatar and how to create a facebook avatar for yourself.
What is Facebook Avatar?
Facebook avatar is a new recent created feature from the facebook social media giant that allows users to create a cartoon-like version of users selves. This avatar on facebook is similar to that of Snapchat’s Bitmoji and Apple’s Memoji feature.
However, The feature has been available in US, Australia and some other countries for a while now and has finally been launched in India. You can create your own avatar using the Facebook app on your phone once you follows on our steps guide on this article.
Having shown you on a very brief and detailed explanation concerning what avatar on facebook stands for, i shall as well, go on in showing you the features of this avatar.
Features Of Facebook Avatar
There are a lot of features when you think of using facebook avatar, as a beginner here, we shall outline with you here some of their features, which includes:
- It is free to create yourself an avatar on facebook for comment and for chatting in messenger.
- It best identifies who you are when chatting with a friend.
- It best explain your current mood when chatting.
- It dose not course you any thing for you to create it.
- It connects you easily when chatting with your partner.
- It makes conversations with partner more fun and interested.
- Avatar represents you in your comment and chat for a security reason.
How to Create Facebook Avatar Using Facebook App
- Open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Click on the ‘More’ button which appears on the right corner of your screen.
- That appears like (three lines vertically).
- Scroll down and tap on See More.
- Now select Avatars.
- Tap Next to Get Started.
- Select your preferred skin tone and tap on Next.
- Now choose a hairstyle for your avatar. You can select Short, Medium Or Long
- and the color for your hairstyle.
- Next, select your avatar’s face shape, complexion, and face lines.
- Now select an eye shape and color for your avatar.
- Next, you select the eyebrow shape and color.
- You can also add glasses for your avatar.
- Now customize the nose and mouth.
- Next, select the beards and color of the facial hair.
- Next, choose a body shape.
- Now choose your avatar’s outfit.
- Tap on Next and then Done.
NOTE: You can also access the avatar creator from someone else’s avatar shared across Facebook. The Facebook Avatar creator can be accessed from Bookmarks in the avatar Facebook app, as well as from the comment composer.