Federal Fire Service Recruitment – Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidiates for full time appointments to fill vacancies in the following positions in the Nigeria Federal Fire Service.In this article we shall be guiding you on the requirements for federal fire service recruitment form, mode of application and positions to apply for.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2018 Federal Fire Service Recruitment form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- What are the vacant positions to apply for in federal fire service?
- What are the requirements for the recruitment application from?
- Is the recruitment for federal fire service real?
- When is the application closing?
- Is it true that nigerian fire service recruitment form is out?
- How can i apply for the fire service recruitment for 2018/2019?
The Federal Fire Service is the nation’s largest fire and rescue service, working 24 hours a day to keep the it safe from fires and responding to emergencies. The current structure of the Fire Service in Nigeria is based upon the legislation of the Fire Services Act of 1981.
The federal fire service recruitment portal is officially open for recruitment application. Interested applicant are entitled to follow the procedure below.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Positions & Requirements
The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointments to fill existing vacancies in the following
CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE.
i) Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) [CONPASS 09] – Applicants must possess a Master Degree or Hold the Membership of a recognized professional body
ii) Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) [CONPASS 08] – Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized.
CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE.
i). Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) [CONPASS 08] – Applicants must possess Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Polytechnic/Institution.
ii) Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing [CONHESS 06] – Applicant must be Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwive (RM) or Registered Nurse/Midwive (RN/RM) from recognized institutions.
iii) Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, CONPASS 06 – Applicants must possess National Diploma (ND), NCE or Advanced NABTEB obtained from recognized.
CATEGORY C: ASSISTANT CADRE.
i). Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04 – Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include Mathematics and English Language.
ii) Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03 – Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include at least English or Mathematics.
Federal Fire Service Statutory Requirements.
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
- Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants’ heights must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
Primary Academic Qualifications.
West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
ND obtained from a recognized institution.
National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
B.Sc./HND obtained from a recognized institution.
How to Apply for Federal Fire Service Jobs.
Applications must be online. Candidates are expected to log into the website https://cdfipb.careers/ or www.fedfire.gov.ng, fill and submit the application form online.
2). Candidates for the positions on Categories A and Bi (Holders of Degree and HND certificates) are expected to log into the website https://cdfipb.careers/registrations/new fill and submit the application form online.
3). Candidates on Categories B ii and C (ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents) are to log into http://fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth to fill and submit their applications.
4). Candidates are advised to print out the Referee form which must be duly completed for siting during screening and submission during screening and submission during documentation.
CLOSING DATE: All Applications are expected to be completed and submitted within six weeks from the date of this publication. 29th June, 2018 is the deadline.
Make use of below comment box for your questions and in case if you want any help do not waste anytime.