The France Government Scholarship is a scholarship out there for every scholar who wishes to upgrade their academic profile. The scholarship is held in France and as we all know, getting to be in France also means you can learn a lot of things which education has to offer.
French Scholarship Stage Process
Applications are always open for everybody including international or foreign students who wishes to study.
Therefore, the French scholarship is Funded by “France Ministries of Europe and Foreign Affairs” (MEAE).
The aim is to invite Students from different Countries to Study Free in France Master Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs.
As a matter of fact, it is a guarantee Free Scholarships in Multiple Academic courses. There is No Application fixed fee for scholars.
Therefore all aspiring candidates are invited to apply for the Fully Funded France Government Scholarship 2021.
The scholarships is termed “MAKE OUR PLANET GREAT AGAIN” in collaboration with Campus France Scholarship.
France Scholarship 2021 Description
- Eligible nationality: International countries
- Award country: France(Europe)
- Degree level: Master’s, PhDdegrees
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Last Date: Different for Every Country.
- Host Country: Paris, France
- Funded by: French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs
- Nationality: Open For All
- Age: Ranges from 30 for Masters & Up to 35 for Ph.D
- Financial Assistance: Fully Funded
Financial Support Or Aid of France Government Scholarship
France Government Scholarship assistance covers all the Heavy Expenses Such as:
- Monthly Allowance For Masters Degree: payment fee of €1,031
- Monthly Allowance For Ph.D. Degree: payment fee of €1,400
- Monthly Stipend: month fee of €150
- Airfare: covers only 1 International Return Round Airfare Tickets From Your Home Country to France.
- Housing Allowance will be available.
We can also consider the following fees and allowances:
- One Return Air Ticket
- Free Visa Application (For Pakistan Only)
- Exemption of Tuition Fees
- Monthly Living Allowance
- Free Health/Medical Insurance.
Scholarship Duration Point
- Master Degree Programs: 1 or 2 Year
- PhD Degree Programs: 1 Year Support
So, there are two Deadlines for France Government Scholarships for International Students.
- Master Scholarship Pakistan:1st May 2021
- For Master Scholarship Other Countries (Listed Above):5th April 2021
- PhD Scholarship Other Countries :5th April 2021
Available Masters & Ph.D. Courses (France Government Scholarship)
The Scholarship is Fully Funded Scholarship For international students in below mentioned Areas.
- Life Sciences
- Engineering Science
- Exact Sciences
- Sciences of the Universe
- Environmental Sciences
- Nano- and Biotechnology
- Earth Sciences
- Information and Communication Science and Technology
- Economics and Management
- Law and Political Sciences
Eligible Countries for France Government Scholarship
The full List of the Eligible Countries for the Scholarships For International Students in France are shown below:
For MS Scholarships Countries
Pakistan, Australia, India
Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia
New-Zealand, Singapore, and South Korea.
For PhD Scholarship Countries
Australia, Austria, Belgium
Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia
Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark
Estonia, Finland, Germany
Greece, Hong-Kong, Hungary
Ireland, Island, Israel, Italy
Japan, Latvia, Lithuania
Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands
New-Zealand, Norway, Poland
Portugal, Romania, Singapore
Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea
Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taïwan
United Kingdom, United States of America.
Eligibility Criteria For Masters (France Government Scholarship)
Furthermore, there are Different Eligibility Criteria for the Countries Listed above. Lets show you more here;
For Japan, Malaysia, New-Zealand, Singapore, Australia, India, Indonesia, and South Korea:
- Possess an Undergraduate degree (Bachelor),
- Not residing in France after April 1st, 2020.
- They must enroll in the Master’s program before October 2021.
- The candidate should not be over 28 Years.
- students must hold a 4 Year Undergraduate Degree.
- Finally, there should not be more than a period of 2 years after the completion of Undergraduate Degree
Eligibility Criteria For PhD (France Government Scholarship)
- Be exclusive of the nationality of one of the eligible countries.
- Not residing in France after September 1st, 2020.
- Possess a doctoral degree for less than five years on the date of submission of the application.
- The postdoctoral contract must take effect between September and December 2021.
Do you need more suggestions? we have list of Jobfied Scholarship Reviews which you can select from on the go.