Have you been dreaming to have the best academic life in canada? If yes then we present to you here on this page article the newly released list of fully funded scholarships in canada that you can apply here online freely.
If you are lucky to get into a university in Canada, one of the most popular countries for students, first of all, congratulations. Next, you will need to make sure you have all the information that you need to excel in your new country. If you need more information on studying in Canada from how to secure your visa to finding a job as an international student in Canada, click here to watch our video on How to Study and Work in Canada.
Fully funded Scholarships in Canada are among the most sought-after opportunities for international students. However, compared to the US and UK, these scholarships are fewest in number. What makes Canada standout is the presence of diverse cultures and lifestyles. Canada is also one of the safest destinations for pursuing education.
5 List of Canada Scholarships, Grants, and Fellowships for International Students
In here we shall list the universities in canada that accepts fellowships for international students, so below here are the most recommended canada fully funded scholarship you can apply for.
1. FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship
Deadline: 30 June 2021 (Annual)
Study in: any Country
Course starts 2021
FINCAD established the annual FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship to encourage and support outstanding women in the field of finance to pursue graduate-level studies.
Any accredited University
Level/Field(s) of study:
Graduate-level program in Finance with an emphasis on finance, particularly relating to the use of derivatives in capital markets and/or financial risk management.
Number of Scholarships:
Women of any age and citizenship
The scholarship is an award of US$20,000 with 50% of the award being paid directly to the winner and the remaining 50% being paid to the educational institution to directly assist with tuition.
Applications are welcomed from female citizens of all countries who are enrolled in a post-graduate program at a university accredited by the national or international body approved for that purpose in the country where the university is situated. You must be enrolled and attending the program on a full-time basis during the 2021-2022 academic year.
Applications are done online. Deadline for applications is 30 June 2021.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://fincad.com/about#women-in-finance
2. Winnipeg President’s Scholarships for World Leaders
University of Winnipeg
Deadline: 1 June (annual)
Study in: Canada
Course starts Fall 2021
The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship for World Leaders is awarded to international students entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time. Applicants must have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent and must be involved in activities that demonstrate leadership.
University of Winnipeg, Canada
Level/Field(s) of study:
Number of Scholarships:
The President’s Scholarship for World Leaders are valued at $5,000.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent
- Be an international student
- Entering the first year of any program
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities
- Submit a complete admission application by the scholarship deadline date
Applicants must complete an application for admission to The University of Winnipeg and submit the supporting documents by the scholarship deadline date of 1 June annually.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.uwinnipeg.ca/graduate-studies/funding/masters-and-doctoral-awards/presidents-scholarship/index.html
3. HEC Montréal MSc Entrance international awards in Canada
HEC Montréal is a French-language university institution offering internationally renowned management education and research. The School has been training future managers who contribute to our society’s growth and prosperity, since 1907.
4 scholarships are available.
Apply for a MS.c. It is just by the excellence of your admission application file.
No application required. Recipients are selected by the selection committee and are informed of the award by email following the letter of admission.
4. Professional Development Grants for International Students at University of Twente
Professional Development Grants (PDGs) provide support for mid-career conservationists to pursue short-term, non-degree training to upgrade their knowledge and skills through short courses, workshops, symposiums, conferences, and professional exchanges.
- You must be a citizen of an eligible country.
- You must currently be living and working in your home country.
- You must have at least three years of paid work experience in a conservation-related field in your home country.
- You must have applied to or already be accepted to participate in the proposed training at the time you submit your application.
- Your current work and proposed training must help advance conservation in your home country.
- You must not be enrolled in an academic degree program.
- You must have approval from your employer to participate in the proposed training and the promise of continued employment.
- You must have a bank account in your own name that can receive US dollars and international wire transfers.
- You must not have received funding from EFN in the past. Previous PDG recipients may be eligible for Alumni Grants.
- The proposed training must take place at least 90 days after the application deadline.
- You must submit all required documents by the application deadline.
The proposed training must take place at least 90 days after the application deadline to allow EFN time for review, selection and processing of the grant.
- Central African Republic
- Congo – Brazzaville
- Congo – Kinshasa
- French Guiana
- Myanmar (Burma)
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
PDGs support training-related costs, including registration fees and tuition, meals and accommodations, books and materials, international travel, visa fees, and local transportation. Training may take place anywhere in the world and applicants can request up to $6,500.
Individuals may submit an online application at any time. Completed applications will be reviewed on the dates noted above, and applicants will be notified of the results within one month after the application deadline. Please note: PDGs are highly competitive. Meeting the minimum eligibility requirements does not guarantee you will receive a grant.
5. SRK Graduate international awards in Canada
SRK Consulting (Canada) Inc. is pleased to offer a graduate scholarship program for the 2021/22 academic year. This program assists students undertaking mining industry related graduate studies including:
- Mining and Mineral Process Engineering
- Exploration and Mining Geology
- Hydrotechnical and Geotechnical Engineering
- Hydrogeology and Geochemistry
- Tailings and Mine Waste Management
- Environmental Science and Engineering
An applicant must:
- Be accepted to a scientific or engineering MSc or PhD program in Canada that is related to the mining industry
- Have an appropriate undergraduate degree
- Be legally entitled to study in Canada
Up to $3,000 per term (fall, spring, summer).
Compile an application package that includes the following:
a) Brief resume (no more than two pages) including work experience details
b) Academic transcripts
c) Written statement (500 words or less) outlining
- Topic and summary of the intended graduate research
- Applicability of the research to the mining industry
- Benefit to be obtained from the scholarship
- Applicant’s desire to work in the mining industry
- Other information the applicant considers relevant to their application
d) Written recommendations (including contact information) by at least two university or other industry references
e) List of other awards or scholarships received and/or applied for
Submit the completed application package via email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the closing date.