Fully Funded World Bank Scholarship Programme 2021 – Are you a BSC, MSc or PhD seeking for a full funded scholarship to apply for? If your answer is yes, then this article is all for you as we shall be showing you all the necessary requirements that will pave way for you to apply online and as well being awarded with the world bank scholarship.
Fully Funded World Bank Scholarship Programme 2021 For BSC, MSc & PhD
This scholarship programme is always powered by the world bank for students who are interested to study as a BSC, MSc or Phd student but such person is seriously having financial challenge. So world bank has an annual programme called fully funded world bank scholarship programme to help every interested students no matter the country you are from you are automatically eligible in that area.
World Bank Scholarship Program 2021 opens to outstanding and suitably qualified students from developing countries enrolling for a BSC, MSc & PhD program in development-related studies.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): World Bank
- Scholarships to be taken at: Universities in Japan and other countries of your choice
- Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students
- Scholarships level: BSC, MSc & PhD
- >>Scholarships Worth: Fully-funded
- Subject Eligibility: All subjects
For you to stand a very better chance in applying and as well securing for the world bank fully funded scholarship programme you must read this portion very carefully and as well you as an applicant or candidate should possess all the requirements that we have listed below:
- Candidates from any Nationality are eligible.
- Be a national of a World Bank member developing country.
- Not hold dual citizenship of any developed country;
- Be in good health;
- Hold a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree such as MSc and PhD earned at least 3 years prior to the Application Deadline date;
- Have 3 years or more of recent development-related work experience after earning a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree;
- Be employed in development-related work in a paid full- time position at the time of submitting the scholarship application.
World Bank Scholarship Benefits
Once you have read above and you have all the requirements, then what you should do is to know wait patiently as the official site begins to publishing the successful list of candidates for the scholarship.
- Economy class air travel between your home country and the host university at the start of your study program and immediately following the end of the scholarship period. In addition to the two-way air travel, scholars will receive a US $500 travel allowance for each trip;
- Tuition for your graduate program and the cost of basic medical insurance obtained through the university.
- While on campus during the scholarship period, a monthly subsistence allowance to cover all living expenses (accommodations, food, etc., including books). The amount of the allowance varies depending on the host country.
- VISA application(s) costs
- Expenses to bring and/or support a scholar’s family members;
- Extra-curricular courses or training;
- Courses that do not meet the minimum credits required to earn the graduate degree;
- Language training not provided by the graduate program;
- Additional travel during the course of the study program;
- Expenses related to research, supplementary educational materials, field trips, participation in workshops/seminars, or internships; or
- Educational equipment such as computers.
- Resident permit fee.
How to Apply
How-to-Apply: The call for applications for a JJWBGSP Scholarship will open in late March 2021 and the deadline for applying will be around mid-May 2021. Guidance for the 2021 call for applications, including the call’s:
- Firstly: Instructions and requirements to submit an application, the eligibility criteria applicants must meet; and the selection process are provided in the Application Guidelines, FAQs, and the complete list of JJ/WBGSP Participating Programs. Master Degrees currently offered.
- Secondly: Inquiries on how to submit an admission application to a Participating program should be submitted to the respective university. All applicants to the JJ/WBG will need to have an unconditional offer of admission from a participating program to be eligible to apply.
- Thirdly: Once you are familiar with the application requirements and processes, click HERE to apply. You may refer to the “Accessing your online application” and “Navigating your online application” to learn how to access and navigate the online application.
Application Deadline: Mid-May 2021
Below link is the official website for world bank fully funded scholarship in case if you have any more enquires to make you can easily click on it to see more…