Have you been waiting for FUNAI post utme Screening form 2018/2019 date to be announced? If yes then read here to know the FUNAI post utme 2018 screening starting date with FUNAI cut-off mark for 2018/2019 academic section.Are you among those who put Funai as their first choice of institution? If yes then keep reading this article to see more instruction on how to register FUNAI 2018 post utme form.
This page will help you discover the qualification for the Funai post utme screening registration form, see the date for the Funai utme screening test.
FUNAI Post UTME Screening Form 2018/2018 Qualification
Interested candidates who made Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State their first choice institution in their application for admission in the 2018/2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and scored 180 and above are hereby informed that the University’s Post-UTME Screening Test for the under-listed programmes been scheduled to hold.
Important Info: The online Funai post utme 2018 screening form registration has been announced their commerce date to officially allowed for registration from Friday, 6th July, 2018 and end on Friday, 27th July, 2018.
Warning! Any candidate who failed to register Funai 2018 post utme screening form before 27th july, 2018 with Funai post utme cut-off mark 180 stands to be disqualified from screening.
Exam Date: FUNAI Post Utme Screening Date is scheduled from Wednesday, 8th August, 2018 to Tuesday, 21st August, 2018.
How To Apply For FUNAI Post UTME Screening Form 2018
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2, 000 only. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to News, Click on 2018/2019 Admission Screening
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2018/2019 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2018 UTME Result, O’ Level results, recent passport photograph, Birth Certificate, and Local Government Identification.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- And come with it for the Post-UTME Test.
Funai post utme exam Requirements
Candidates are required to come with the following items:
- Registration print-out acknowledgement slip from the University website, which should indicate their date and time of test
- 2018/2019 Original UTME Result slip (not photocopy) showing candidate’s picture and score
NOTE: The VENUE for the screening tests is the University’s Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre, take-off site while the DATE and TIME of test for registered candidates shall be communicated to them through the registration acknowledgement slip, which would be printed from the portal.
If you want latest news update concerning FUNAI Post Utme Screening Form 2018/2019 Admission, kindly comment below now.