You can consider putting up application for GIST International Scholarship 2022/2023/ Fully Funded. The Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) has commenced to accept applications from interested and suitably qualified to study in South Korea. The scholarship is fully-funded for successful Applicants to pursue a Master’s, PhD and Master’s leading to PhD degree at GIST in South Korea.
READ ALSO: Griffith Remarkable Scholarships 2022 For Bachelor and Masters
Scholarship is applicable to International students all across the globe. Meanwhile, Funding duration will be two (2) years for Master’s degree and four (4) years for PhD degree.
The Scholarship is sponsored and hosted by Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea and it is fully funded for international undergraduate and postgraduate students to undertake their program in the University.
The GIST scholarship covers tuition assistance to all students, research assistantship to all students participating in a research project, monthly stipend, health insurance, housing and flight reimbursement to all international students.
Requirements for the scholarship;
For you to be qualified for the scholarship, candidates must meet up with the following requirements:
- All the Applicants of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- All the Master’s Degree applicants must hold an Undergraduate Degree.
- All the PhD Degree applicants must hold a Master’s Degree.
- All the Candidates must hold an offer for the full-time program offered at the University.
- Eligible courses are available in undergraduate and postgraduate degree program.
- All the Applicants must have excellent academic record.
- All the Candidates should not hold other scholarships.
- You must enroll in the semester at which the scholarship is offered.
The Following are the eligible course available in the scholarship:
- Department of Chemistry.
- School of Integrated Technology.
- School of Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering.
- Department of Physics and Photon Science.
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.
- School of Materials Science and Engineering.
- School of Mechanical Engineering.
- School of Life Science.
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering.
- Artificial Intelligence Graduate School.
READ ALSO: VLIRUOS Scholarships For Masters in Belgium (ICP) 2022/2023
All successful Candidates will enjoy the following benefits of the scholarship;
- Full tuition cover
- Research assistantship to all students participating in a research project,
- Monthly stipend,
- Health insurance,
- Housing and flight reimbursement
How to Apply for the GIST International Scholarship 2022/2023/ Fully Funded
For you to make a successful application, all the interested and eligible applicants for scholarship are to apply online and provide the following documents:
The following Documents are required to be submitted:
- Statement on Application Documents Submission (Form1).
- Certificate of Bachelor’s Degree or Bachelor’s Diploma.
- Bachelor’s Degree Transcript.
- Certificate of Master’s Degree or Master’s Diploma.
- Master’s Degree Transcript.
- Two letters of Recommendation (Form2).
- Certificate of valid English Proficiency Test.
- Applicant’s Passport Copy.
- Letter of Recommendation for Matriculation Fee Waiver (Form3) (Optional).
- Certificate of English Proficiency issued by your home university (Optional).
Application Deadline: April 15, 2022
Remember to share this post with your family and friends with any of our social media buttons.