Application are now accepted from interested Applicants for the Global Citizen Curtis Internship Program | South Africans 2022 and the fellowship is set up to enhance developing the professional and personal development of successful fellows through an innovative and engaging curriculum.
The Fellowship is channeled towards South Africans with the great ambitious to learn and expand their knowledge in areas of leadership development. Meanwhile, after the fellowship period, the successful candidates shall have the ample opportunity to contribute to the betterment of their countries.
READ ALSO: University of Chicago Graduate Fellowship Program 2022 | Study in USA
the Fellowship program is provided by the Global Citizen and the program shall enable Leadership Development
The Program shall be hosted in the South Africa for a period of 7 months for Several South Africans
The Necessary Conditions for the Scholarship Program
For your to be considered for the Fellowship Program, all the Applicants must meet up with the following Criteria Conditions provided for this Fellowship:
- All the interested Candidates must be aged between 18-21 years at the time of application.
- All the interested Candidates Must have limited travel experience.
- All the interested Applicants’ Family household income must be under R 120000.
- Those who come from previously disadvantaged backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
- All the interested Candidates Must demonstrate strong academic and leadership potentials.
- Innovative and Engaging curriculum from April-October focused on personal and professional development.
- All expenses paid learning trip to New York City in late September exploring cultural institutions, meeting with industry leaders, and more.
- Speaker series with various industry leaders.
- Networking opportunities and internship opportunities.
READ ALSO: Alexander von Humboldt-German Chancellor Fellowship Program 2022/2023
How to Apply for the Global Citizen Curtis Internship Program | South Africans 2022
All the interested and qualified Applicants for the Fellowship Program are encourage to complete and submit their application for the fellowship online with the time frame slated for the submission of Applications.
All the interested Applicants must submit a 2-3 minute video or 500-700 word essay to firstname.lastname@example.org answering the following questions:
- What qualities do you identify with as an active citizen of the world?
- If selected, what lasting change would you like to achieve through the program?
- What specific socio-economic issues are you taking action on and why?
Note also that Applicants must also submit a recommendation letter from a teacher/professor, school administrator, community leader, or colleague.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Visit the Official Website for Further information on the Fellowship Program and please share this post with your family and friends with any of our social media handles below
Subscribe to this site for your latest updates on Fellowship program