Godfrey Okoye University – This is to inform the general public that GOUNI Post UTME Screening Form 2018/2019 is official released for candidates who want to gain admission to apply here now.Are you looking for Godfrey Okoye University Post UTME Screening Form 2018 to fill and school with the institution? If yes then read up to register 2018 GOUNI Post UTME Screening form.
This page will help you discover latest news in Godfrey Okoye University Post UTME Screening form 2018. So if you’re ready to secure admission with GOUNI university 2018 section, then keep reading.
How to Apply for GOUNI Post UTME Screening Form 2018/2019
- New Applicant: Create login details – use the Form on the left side. When you click ‘Request form’
- Application Form link will be sent to your email.
- Check your email address for the link, click on the link and fill the application form
- Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size, and JPG or PNG format.
- Provide your bio data and academic records
- Cross check the application form and submit
- You can save the application and continue later
On successful submission, the admission officer will review your application and respond to you within 3 working days. An email and SMS will be sent to you once a decision has been made by the admission officer.
Interested applicants can begin application process by following the easy steps in the application page, simply CLICK HERE to apply.
How to check GOUNI admission status
- login with your email and password created
- On the dashboard click admission status
If you are accepted, you are required to pay acceptance fee of N30, 000 using the university remita platform. You have two weeks to pay the acceptance fee in order to reserve your space.
Do you want us to update you always with latest news on Godfrey Okoye University Admission? If yes kindly drop your contact or email on our below comment box. We promise to notify you in time.