Here is another opportunity for you who have been in search for bank internship programme to apply. We are here to inform you that GTBank Internship Programme 2019 form is out for application.On this page article we shall be guiding you on the process to make sure that you have successfully applied for Guaranty trust bank plc internship programme which is normally for 6 months. But before then i would like to let you understand the main purpose of the GTBank Plc.
NOTE: Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Financial Institution with business outlays spanning Anglophone and Francophone West Africa, East Africa and Europe. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over N3.11trillion and employs over 10,000 professionals in Nigeria, Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania and the United Kingdom.
We are looking for vibrant people who would work passionately in driving our desire to provide exceptional services to our customers. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Application Qualification: OND Internship Programme
Job Duration: 12 months
GTBank OND Internship Job Description
- An exciting opportunity to intern with the Proudly African and Truly International Institution. The Internship Program offers OND graduates the opportunity to gain industry experience and on-the-job training in banking operations by supporting the day-to-day activities of our Transaction Services team whilst learning best-in-class banking processes and procedures. The internship program is a great way to start a career in banking and develop workplace skills for the future.
- Are you ready for this journey? Kindly see requirements below to kick start a banking career with GTBank.
OND GTBank Internship Programme 2019 Requirements
All applicant who is interested to apply for this interns gtbank form should provide the following:
- One-year industrial attachment letter from a polytechnic
- WAEC/NECO certificate
- Birth certificate
- School Identity card
- GTBank – 1 Guarantor (Full-time employees only)
- Other Organisations – 2 Guarantors (Full-time employees only)
- Good communication skills
- Basic numerical skills
- Willingness to learn.
How to apply for GTBank Internship Programme 2019 form
All applicants are required to follow below link to apply immediately.
Click Here to Download Guarantor’s Form (PDF)
Interested and qualified? Go to Guaranty Trust Bank Plc career website on recruit.zohopublic.com to apply