Learn how to download GTBank Mobile Banking app on your android phones. GTBank mobile app on your mobile device lets you to enjoy the Guaranty Trust Bank full services even when you are not inside the bank.On this page we shall be showing the unique reasons why you should download GTBank app on your mobile device, so if you are interested, then keep reading.
GTBank Mobile App is a two-in-one app which consists of Mobile Banking and Mobile Money. Logging on to Mobile Banking grants access to all the accounts for which an individual is profiled with GTBank such as savings, current and domiciliary accounts while on Mobile Money one gains access to their Mobile wallet by logging on with a phone number.
Features and Benefits Of GTBank Mobile Banking App
With these GTBank mobile banking customers are eligible to enjoy so many services of the bank everywhere they are, which are:
- Check balance
- Stop and confirm cheques
- Purchase airtime (Airtel, 9Mobile, Glo, MTN, Visafone)
- Purchase both domestic and international flight tickets
- Pay bills (DStv, Lekki Concession Commission (LCC) toll, PHCN, Swift Networks
- Transfer money – Own account, other GTBank accounts, NIP & NEFT to other banks
- To obtain log in details for Mobile Banking
- Visit any GTBank branch
- Call the contact center, GTCONNECT at 0700 482 666328, 234 1 448 0000, 0803 900 3900, 0802 900 2900
Steps to GTBank Mobile Banking App Download
The Mobile App can be downloaded from BlackBerry App World on BlackBerry devices, from Google Play on Android devices, from App Store on iOS devices and from Nokia OVI on Nokia devices.