Are you still in search on how to install Guaranty Trust Bank Mobile app on your mobile device? If yes then on this page article we shall be discussing on how you can go about downloading GTBank mobile app.GTBank Mobile App is a two-in-one app which consists of Mobile Banking and Mobile Money. Logging on to Mobile Banking grants access to all the accounts for which an individual is profiled with GTBank such as savings, current and domiciliary accounts while on Mobile Money one gains access to their Mobile wallet by logging on with a phone number.
This GTBank mobile app can be downloaded from BlackBerry App World on BlackBerry devices, from Google Play on Android devices, from App Store on iOS devices and from Nokia OVI on Nokia devices.
Guaranty Trust Bank Mobile app allows you:
- View the balances on your bank account(s).
- Manage your account and preview your transaction history.
- Initiate transfers to own account(s), GTBank accounts and also to other bank accounts.
- Purchase Airtime and Data bundles for all networks.
- Pay Bills
- Hotlist card and manage your debit/credit card
- Request for account statement
- Change your email address, phone number and other details
- Confirm and manage your cheques.
- Receive In-App messages on new features, quick tips and promotional offers.
- Verify your transaction securely either by using a self-selected PIN, a hardware token (obtained from any of our branches) or a 737 token (obtained by dialling *737*7#)
- Link your profile to a device with the option to use PIN or Token to complete your transactions.
- Other profiles will be able to use the mobile app on your device successfully with Token authentication only.
- Device linking can be done with secure code sent via SMS or generate a code from the hardware soft token (obtained by dialling *737*7#)
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE GTBANK MOBILE APP
Use the Link Below to Download the App From the respective Mobile stores listed below:
Nokia – Click Here
Android – Click Here
Iphone – Click Here
Blackberry – Click Here
If the Links above doesn’t work out you can use this process:
To download the app on your mobile device & start Gtbank mobile banking – Blackberry App world, Apple App Store & Android.
- Go to the App store – search for the GT bank app.
- Download the App & wait for it to install.
- Click open from the store to access the App or launch the app from the home screen.
- Fill in your mobile banking details.
All GTBank customers are eligible and profiled for Mobile Banking. On Mobile Banking, customers can:
- Check balance
- Stop and confirm cheques
- Purchase airtime (Airtel, 9Mobile, Glo, MTN, Visafone)
- Purchase both domestic and international flight tickets
- Pay bills (DStv, Lekki Concession Commission (LCC) toll, PHCN, Swift Networks
- Transfer money – Own account, other GTBank accounts, NIP & NEFT to other banks
- To obtain log in details for Mobile Banking
- Visit any GTBank branch
- Call the contact center, GTCONNECT at 0700 482 666328, 234 1 448 0000, 0803 900 3900, 0802 900 2900
Enjoy using the best world bank….