UQ Undergraduate And Postgraduate Scholarships – UQ is a research-intensive institution in the top 50 universities worldwide, offering choice and opportunity in undergraduate and postgraduate learning. See below for more information.
Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
Field Of study:
Successful students will learn the courses offered by the university.
Covering up to 50% of the tuition fees only for students seeking entry into the Bachelor of Economics. The scholarship does not include living expenses for the duration of the program, travel expenses or overseas health cover.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Indian students are welcome to apply.
Eligibility For The Undergraduate And Postgraduate Scholarships:
To be successful, the following must be met:
- Applicants must be citizens of India, who normally reside in India and are not already undertaking any studies in Australia. Those studying English in Australia are still eligible to apply.
- Applicants must not simultaneously hold another scholarship.
- Applicants who have received an unconditional offer for a relevant undergraduate program and who are commencing students at UQ (the opportunity is not open to currently enrolled UQ students, or students studying at UQ on study abroad or exchange).
- The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply. Students must have a grade of 90% and also meet the UQ Math entry requirement.
- Students must have achieved an entry level OP minimum of 11 or the equivalent if originating from another Australian state or territory or for continuing students has a GPA of at least 4.0.
How To Apply For UQ Undergraduate And Postgraduate Scholarships:
To apply, students must first complete an application for a place at UQ website.
Applications can be lodged through an official UQ representative or directly to the UQ International Admissions Office.
Once you have an existing application with UQ you will provide a UQ student number and then you can apply for a Scholarship by completing the following:
- UQ Economics Scholarship Form this form must be returned separately and directly to the School of Economics at scholar-at-economics.uq.edu.au with the following documents
Submit with supporting documents:
- Academic transcripts
- Motivation letter – outlining your interest in Economics
- Two reference letters
- Evidence of English proficiency e.g. IELTS
- Resume / CV
All scholarship applications must be submitted directly to the School of Economics at the University of Queensland at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Closing Date:
Open for applications