However, on this page we will discuss about WhatsApp in 2021 to 2022. How to Backup WhatsApp Message with iPhone Without iCloud or Google in 2021. And it’s step of backing it up. However, this is the best way to backup your WhatsApp message in 2021, without any data charge.
Meanwhile, this how to Backup WhatsApp Message with iPhone Without iCloud or Google in 2021. And it’s step of backing it up. However, this is the best way to backup your WhatsApp message in 2021, without any data charge.
How to Backup WhatsApp Message
Firstly, What is WhatsApp? It is an American freeware, cross-platform messaging and Voice over IP service owned by Facebook, Inc. It allows users to send text messages and voice messages, make voice and video calls, and share images, documents, user locations, and other media.
Therefore, it is also a free app for iPhones, Android smartphones, Windows Phone and Mac laptops and Windows PC. It allows you to send messages, pictures, videos and even voice recordings, as well as make voice and video calls over the internet for free, rather than using your mobile network which costs you money.
Most of the regular WhatsApp users already know how the app lets us backup its data on iCloud. Though, there are a lot of times when people don’t wish to use this feature. For instance, you might be running on low space on iCloud or have security concerns. The good news is that there are several ways to backup WhatsApp without iCloud.
But technology isn’t perfect and you can lose all those memories if you don’t back them up regularly. WhatsApp chats are no different. If you’re not backed up and something happens to your iPhone, all those memories could be gone forever. Let’s look at how to backup WhatsApp so your chats are safe from unexpected problems.
How to Backup WhatsApp without iCloud
1. third-party tools
The most efficient way to back up WhatsApp on an iPhone is to use third-party tools. The free iOS data transfer software – EaseUS MobiMover also works well as a WhatsApp backup and restore tool. Generally, it allows you to:
- Access and view your iPhone WhatsApp conversations from a computer
- Back up WhatsApp to PC and restore WhatsApp data from the backup
- Transfer WhatsApp chats and attachments from one iPhone to another
Thus, if you are looking to back up your WhatsApp messages without iCloud, using such a tool will fulfill your needs perfectly.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable, launch EaseUS MobiMover, and choose “WhatsApp” > “Backup”.
- Select the location you want to back up WhatsApp data to and click “Back up” to start backing up your WhatsApp messages and attachments to PC.
- Wait for the backup process to complete. The messages will be saved as an HTML file on your Mac. Thus, you can view the details with a browser whenever you want.
- When it has done, you can go to “WhatsApp” > “Backup History” to check the WhatsApp messages and attachments in the backup.
2: Backup WhatsApp Messages on iPhone
As we mentioned above, restoring chat logs back to iPhone X can be troublesome using above ways, is there any better solution to backup and restore WhatsApp messages? Of course, Syncios iPhone Manager helps you easily backup your WhatsApp messages from iPhone X to your computer, and enables you restore it back to your iPhone whenever you needed, all process is for free! On our method 3, we sincerely recommend this tool to you.
- Download and install Syncios iPhone Manager on your computer from the download button below, and then launch it.
- Connect your iPhone X to computer with USB cable, tap Trust on your iPhone X screen to let the computer access your data. Syncios would then detect your iPhone X automatically.
- Click on Information section on the left of the panel, find WhatsApp on the top menu bar, then Syncios would start loading WhatsApp messages on your iPhone X.
- After Syncios loaded your chats, click on Backup button, set the path for your backup, and save your WhatsApp messages to your computer.
- Of course, when you need to restore the backup to your device, click on Restore button, and select your previous backup to restore it back to your iPhone.
3: Backup WhatsApp from iPhone via iTunes
While the solution is free, it would take a backup of entire phone memory – including WhatsApp. Later, the backup would be restored, wiping off the phone’s existing data. Therefore, you are recommended to follow this approach only when you are resetting your device.
- To commence, simply connect your iPhone to your computer (Mac/Windows) using a working lightning cable. Also, launch an updated version of iTunes on it and let it detect your device.
- Once your iPhone is detected, go to its Summary tab. Click on the “Back Up Now” button under the Backups tab and be sure that you are taking the backup on “This Computer”.
- Wait for a while as iTunes will save the backup of your device, including your WhatsApp chats and attachments. Later, you can follow the same procedure and choose to restore the backup to your iOS device instead.
However, if you really want to make it in life and you are fully entitle to apply for this offer, you have to hasten up and do the needful before it’s closure. for more information about How to Backup WhatsApp Message with iPhone Without iCloud Click here for more.