How to Bake Bread Without Oven – It will be essential and profitable you are being trained or learned how to bake your own delicious bread,this will help you in a long way by stop buying not only bread, but other “bakables”, like cakes, biscuits, and others from others make or they shop.
The economy of the country demands that everyone should be proactive in productive or in innovation since the country is too hard for everyone to survive with his plans, and I where by advise to every well citizen to cut down on how you spend. From my findings I discovered that people spend more on what they eat, than other material things likes clothes, shoes, creams etc.
Food is one of the essential and basic need of man because it helps to keep man healthy condition and going. And in other to survive and carry-on with the activities live weigh on us, we definitely need something to always feed on. That’s why we always crave for food.
On this note you will be guild on how to bake something unique which is Bread which constitute among the six classification of Food under snacks category ,as it’s noted before that Bread is the baked food eaten by man.
And in those days, this now-common bread as at then, was regarded as a special meal for man, even as at they time, bakers were well respected and very needed.
Method of Baking bread is not a difficult tasks for one to part take so to say, but the process might look quite ambiguous and hectic , but don’t worry, am here to enlighten the the baking process very clear and well understandable that you will want to try it as soon as possible.
You are also advised before going
Into baking your bread, here are what you ought to know about ,the ingredients I used here is for baking a loaf of bread. If want to bake more breads, then you need an additional ingredients.
List of ingredients used in baking bread:
These are the ingredients you need In baking your bread .
- 3 teaspoons of sugar
- 2½ cups of baking flour
- One egg
- One teaspoon of dry yeast
- Flavor (optional)
- you will also need Atleast 3 teaspoons of dry milk (optional)
- 4 teaspoons of butter
- ¾ or a little of salt
- You will also need 1-2 cups of water
- Your Baking Utensils Are:
Materials to Use when making your Bread
- A bowl
- A baking pan or a stainless steel plate.
- A Stove
- A pot with a tightfitted cover.
- A table or a flat surface for kneading. etc
How to Bake Your Delicious Bread at Home Without Oven
- You have to mix your salt, sugar, teaspoons of butter and dry yeast into your bowl of warm water and stir.
- Break the egg and pour it into your bowl and keep stiring.
- Then,you have to pour in two cups of flour into the bowl. Always make sure the flour is properly seived.
- Mix thoroughly for about 5 to 10 minutes. As your stir, you’ll notice it becomes sticky.
- Then turn it on a clean table or surface for kneading. Knead for about 10 to 15 minutes. Keep sprinkling the spare flour to the dough to make it thicker and less sticker.
- Mould this dough into the shape of the baking pan or into the shape of your stainless steel plate.
- You have to Grease your pan with butter to avoid the bread sticking to the pan after baking. Then gently place the dough inside the pan.
- Place the pan inside a pot and cover it properly for like 20 to 30 minutes to allow the dough to rise.
- Then place the covered pot on a flaming stove (please let the heat be minimal) and wait for 15 minutes.
PLEASE NOTE THIS:
The pan used for baking should be either partially filled with sand or salt, or place four scanty tins of milk on it before placing your baking pan inside the pot to avoid much heat than need.
After applying those steps into proper practice your delicious bread will be baked.
Was this helpful?