However, on this page we are going to talk about How to build your own business website with you mobile phone within some minutes. We are trying to teach how to own a business online in some minutes without any stress.
How to build your own business website
A website is a collection of web pages and related content that is identified by a common domain name and published on at least one web server. Notable examples are wikipedia.org, google.com etc. All publicly accessible websites collectively constitute the World Wide Web.
Here are some step-by step to build your own business website successfully:
- Determine the primary purpose of your website
- Decide your domain name
- Select a web host
- Build your pages
- Set up your payment system
- Test and publish your website
- Test and publish your website
- Market your website on social media and search engines
Determine the primary purpose of your website:
Decide your domain name:
Your domain name is the most important you must do. Therefore, you want it to be descriptive and easy to remember and type in. Try to keep it short, and steer clear of initialism and numbers if possible, to avoid patron confusion.
- Stick with .com.
- Use keywords in your domain name search.
- Keep your domain name short.
- Make it easy to pronounce and spell.
- Keep it unique and brandable.
- Avoid hyphens in domain name.
- Avoid doubled letters.
- Leave room to expand
Select a web host:
Every website needs a “host,” a server where all of the data is stored for the public to access at all times. As a small business, hosting your own website is simply too large an expense, so you’ll need to select an external host.
- Decide how much hand-holding you’ll need.
- Evaluate the amount of traffic you expect.
- Know the server types.
- Be wary of unlimited offers.
- Choose a portable content management system to avoid lock-in.
- Own your domain name.
Build your pages:
A perfect website is more than a static home page. You’ll want to build many pages to different aspects of your business, such as a blog section for company updates. As for your overall website, you want to be sure each page supports the primary goal of the website, has a clear purpose and includes a call to action.
Set up your payment system:
While this step won’t apply to all business websites, companies that want to offer the option to pay online will need to integrate electronic payment systems into their websites. The most simplest way to do this is through e-commerce software. Many web hosts offers integration with e-commerce programs,
- If you’re not an expert, get one.
- Set up a hosting platform.
- Register your site.
- Build the payment form.
- Find a processing solution with an applicable API.
- Integrate the processing platform with your payment form.
- Test and Launch.
- Make support easy to find.
Test and publish your website:
Before announcing that your site is live on the web, make sure it works on all major browsers, like Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Safari and Chrome. This will take some time, but the effort you put in now will save future complaints from visitors who can’t access certain features.
- Pick a Reliable Web Hosting Company.
- Choose Your Website Upload Method. File Manager. File Transfer Protocol (FTP) …
- Upload Your Website File. Using File Manager. Using FileZilla.
- Move the Website Files to the Main Root Directory.
- Import Your Database.
- Check If the Website Works.
Market your website on social media and search engines:
Market on social media, either Facebook, Twitter etc, is the best way to increase your costumers reach and alert clients about what’s going on with your company. Whenever you update your website, post about it on your social media outlets.
- Solidify your website SEO.
- Take advantage of email marketing.
- Start a blog.
- Try guest blogging.
- Harness the power of social media.
- Submit your site to online directories.
- Post on forums.
- Reach out with outreach marketing.
For more detail about How to build your own business website with you mobile phone within some minutes. Click Here.