Have you been trying to change your gmail password for more security? Kindly read this article very well as we shall be discussing about how to change a gmail password by yourself.Changing your gmail account password time to time will help your documents to be more secured from hackers, so in here, as well discuss about to reset gmail account password learn it here and change it.
Lets now guide you on the few steps on how you can comfortably change your gmail account to avoid hackers penetrating to your privacy.
Steps on How to Change a Gmail Password On your Phone
- Login to your gmail account on the home page – On the icon where you have a red and white envelop icon show below:
- Click on settings to chose the option you want to work on which is on how to change a gmail account
- Click on option accounts and Import
- Then select change password
- Do not feel some how because it will take you to another page requesting that you enter your password “old Password”
- After then click on next bar to access were you can put your new gmail password as shown below
- You then enter your new password that you want to start using
- Re-enter it again at the place you have confirm new password
- Then finally click on change password bar.
How to Login Your new gmail password
You must know how to login your new gmail changed password before you could access your stored documents on your email
- Go to gmail.com
- enter your email address
- Enter that your new password and then click on sign in or log in
Having followed above steps you have successfully changed your email account in other to protect it the more from the hands of online hackers. If you change your account password regularly is very good to always keep your privacy intact.