Are you hoping to be among the NYSC batch b mobilization list? If yes then this article is meant for you to study or read very to learn how to Check 2019 NYSC BATCH B Mobilization List.On this page we wish to guide you as a graduating awaiting NYSC mobilization? If yes, we are glad to inform you that the how you can check for National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) senate list for the 2019 Batch ‘B’ protective corps members.
BRIEF SUMMARY OF THE ROLES OF THE DIVISIONS:
The Roles played by Divisions under Mobilisation Department are as follows:
- Mobilisation Division:-: This Division plays the following roles:-
- Coordinating the mobilisation of eligible Nigerian graduates trained locally and abroad for national service
- Collating and storage of Senate/Academic Board approved result lists from Corps Producing Institutions.
- Vetting/screening of the uploaded data of the Prospective Corps Members (PCM).
- Collation of the Signature Specimens from Corps Producing Institutions.
- Preparation of pre and post-mobilisation workshops.
- Preparation of the mobilisation time-table.
- Drawing-up of schedule of briefing of final year students/prospective corps members at their respective institutions.
- Processing cases of re-mobilised corps members.
- Liaison with Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs).
- Liaison with NUC, NBTE and JAMB
- Liaison with professional bodies like Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN), Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN), Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria (RRBN), Medical Rehabilitation Therapist Registration Board of Nigeria, National Veterinary Council of Nigeria (NVCN), and Dental Technologists’ Council of Nigeria.
- Deployment:- This Division plays the following roles:-
- Deployment (i.e. posting) of prospective corps members to all the states of the federation (including the FCT) for national service.
- Ensuring equitable distribution of graduates that are called-up for service to achieve national spread
- Relocation (on-line) of corps members during and after the orientation course
- Processing/coordination of concessional requests for posting on marital and health grounds.
- Giving feedback on applications for relocation and cancellations of relocations from the State Secretariats.
- On-line vetting of relocation/cancellation of application of corps members.
- Scrutiny of corps members’ applications and documents for relocation.
- Handles all revalidation of deployment cases.
- Evaluation: – This Division plays the following roles:-
- Liaison with regulatory and examination bodies like Federal Ministry of Education, WAEC, NECO and NABTEB to determine the eligibility of persons, results, institutions and courses for mobilisation, exemption or exclusion (evaluation matters)
- Processing of documents of foreign-trained graduates for Exemption and Exclusion from Service.
- On-line verification of documents of foreign-trained Nigerian graduates.
- Physical verification of documents submitted by foreign-trained Nigerian graduates for the purpose of mobilisation during orientation.
- Confirmation of accredited foreign corps producing institutions as well as liaison with foreign institutions for the purpose of authenticating certificates and transcripts.
- Attend to enquiries and complaints from prospective corps members and other foreign-trained Nigerian graduates
How To Check NYSC Senate Approved List.
- Go to NYSC Senate / Academic Board list portal at https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/VerifySenateLists.aspx.
- Select your Institution.
- Supply your Matriculation Number and Surname in the required columns.
- Select your date of birth.
- Finally, click the ‘SEARCH’ button to access your mobilization status.
NOTE: Currently the NYSC Batch B mobilization list has not been announced.
If you would want us to notify you once the list is out from the NYSC senate board, kindly drop your contact on the below comment box.