Are you looking for a way to retrieve your lost bank bvn number? If yes then this article titled How to Check BVN Number Using Mobile Phones is all you need to recover your bvn account.Many have lost their bvn number and as well going to the bank looking for a way to recover it, but here on this article i shall be guiding you on the steps you can always use your mobile device to check you bvn number for all bank.
Do you know you can now check your bank verification number on your mobile phones. simply Dial *565*0# to check your Bank Verification Number “BVN” from your Mobile phones at N10 only. It is absolutely stress free.
Now if you are interested to know how to apply the code in other to retrieve you bank verification number, then follow us on these guide below.
How to Check BVN Number Using Mobile Phones for banks
- With the line registered on your bank account, dial *565*0#
- Wait for some second and then the Nigerian Interbank Settlement System (NIBSS) will reply by sending your 11 digit BVN to your mobile phone.
- Charges of 20 naira might be applied for all networks.
Benefits of Having a BVN Code in Nigeria
- Protection of account from unauthorized access.
- Easy and acceptable ID means across all Nigerian Banks.
- Reduce risk of identity theft and fraud cases.
- A unique identity which is acceptable to all banks.
- Smooth credit system and banking operations.
How to Enroll For BVN in Nigerian Banks
- Go to any branch of a bank you have an account with.
- Meet the customer care for the enrolment for, request and fill.
- Present yourself for biometric data capture, this shouldn’t take time.
- Enrolment Ticket ID will be issued to you on completion of the biometric capture.
- In 48 hours, your BVN will be sent to your phone number associated with your account number.
To Check your Bank Verification Number on your mobile phone, you will dial *565*0# from the phone number you used for registration your bank.