Have you been searching on how to create a facebook account? If yes then kindly follow us on this article as we discuss with you on steps to register facebook account.
Facebook Sign Up Account to share your content, post photographs, share links to the blogs or news, and any other exciting materials with your friends, families, and followers.
After Facebook sign up, you can also play different games together with your friends and use different apps integrated with Facebook. You can chat live with your friends and families with high-quality audio and video.
Facebook account registration also allows to streaming video live, and you can share your real-time moment with your friends and families.
How to Create a Facebook Account?
Create a Facebook Account – Facebook Sign Up Account via a web
- Navigate to Facebook.com from the web browser of your PC or Laptop.
- Fill the registration form in the page
- You need to provide your real first and last name. Facebook’s official policy is that you need to provide your real name.
- Enter your valid email address. You can also create your Facebook account using your mobile number.
- Create the password for your new Facebook account. Try to create a secure password mixing different case letters, numbers and special characters. Use of name, contact numbers, dictionary words as your password is not a safe habit.
- Select your birthday information. Your date of birth is useful to make sure you are of legal age to use the service. It will also be used to serve you advertisements.
- Choose your Gender.
- Click ‘Sign Up’. Next step is to confirm your mobile number or email address. Check your inbox and enter the code sent to you to verify your email or mobile number is genuine.
Steps to Sign up a Facebook Account Using a Mobile Phone
You can open a new Facebook account using a mobile browser or Facebook app. Creating a new profile from the app and browser is almost identical.
- Open the Facebook app from the menu and tap ‘Sign Up for Facebook.’ Or open Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc. browser on your phone > Go to facebook.com > Tap Create New Account.
- It’ll ask ‘what’s your name?’ Provide your real first and last name and tap Next. Using your real name makes it easier for friends to recognize you.
- Select your date of birth from the drop-down menu. Don’t worry about your birthdate being public. You can make it private later.
- Choose your gender. Facebook only allows choosing either male or female.
- It will ask you to enter your phone number. Provide your mobile number. Don’t want to provide your phone number? You can register with an email account. Select the option ‘Sign up with email,’ and provide your email address.
- Enter your primary email as you will be getting a notification on it if there is any activity in your account. It can also be helpful in future if you forget your password.
- Create a new password for Facebook. Don’t use the same password for all of your accounts. Use a unique password for Facebook, and make it harder for others to guess.
- Tap Sign Up to complete the process.
- You’ll receive the 5-digit code in your email. Enter your code and select confirm. If you don’t get the code, check your spam and the social folder of the email account. You can also verify using another email or phone number by tapping on another option on the page.