How to Create An Email Account On Rediffmail – One thing to understand first that Rediffmail is a web-based email service provided by Rediff.com, a popular shopping web port and entertainment based in India. And an interested individual should make it a point of duty to know that signing up for a Rediffmail is absolutely free as long there’s access to the internet on your Android device, Computer or Tablet.
The rediff.com domain was registered in India in the year 1996. Initial products include the email service Rediffmail and also Rediff Shopping, an online marketplace selling electronics and peripherals.
In the year 2001, Rediff.com was suspected to be in violation of the Securities Act for filing a materially false prospectus in relation to an IPO of its American depositary shares. The case was resolved by settlement in the year 2009.
In the year 2007, Rediff iShare, a multimedia platform, was out. In the year 2010, Rediffmail NG was launched, an email service for mobile platforms. In the year 2012, Rediff launched its Android App for Rediff News.
In the month of April 2016, the Establishment decided to delist from NASDAQ, citing the high cost of reporting requirements, given its financial condition.
Before one can gain full access to Rediff, you will have to create a Rediff account; you can choose to sign up rediff.com account using their registration form online or use the Rediff mail registration form to create an account.
Just like Google, with one Rediff account, you can have access with their email service, online shopping, and mall.
This article provides a comprehensive step by step guide and requirements needed to create a Rediffmail account. Pay keen attention while you scroll through them one after the other, they are as follows:
Rediffmail account Sign Up Tips
To create new Rediffmail account is free but at a time if you want to unlock some mail-Office features you have to pay for pro version of Rediffmail account (not now). requirements to signup new account is almost same data needed while registering Gmail and Yahoo mail account. You need to provide your:
- An Alternate Email Address (Don’t bother because it’s optional)
- Your Full Name
- Choose a Rediffmail ID
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Phone No.
- A Rediffmail.com ID ( That’s a choice username)
- Create a Password you will remember.
- Your Gender and where you currently living (country)
How To Create An Email Account On Rediffmail
After providing the above mention requirements, carefully follow the steps below to create a new Rediffmail account.
- Open your web browser and log on to rediff.com
- Fill your details in the Rediffmail.com registration form, your full name will be there or your business name. A name you chose will be at the beginning of @rediffmail.com (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Fill your mobile phone in the column meant for number and click on the “send verification” to receive the code you will need for next step.
- Fill in the code sent to your mobile number in the column provided for it.
- Follow the same step to fill in the other required details in the column meant for it.
After filling your data carefully as mentioned earlier, prove that you are not a robot by doing your robot test before clicking on the “create my account” button.
LOGGING IN YOUR REDIFF ACCOUNT
It is advisable you confirm your Rediffmail account by logging in after the account creation. Follow these below three steps to get that done:
- Open your browser and log on to rediffmail.com
- Click on sign in.
- Enter your login details ( your chosen username and password) and click on sign up.
Don’t forget to drop your comments and contribution.