How to Create Avatar on Facebook Lite – Are you among those who are using a Facebook lite app as you social media chat on Facebook? Do you know that you have a greater opportunity with newest features of Facebook avatar? Keep read as we show you things you need to know.
On this page article we shall be discussing with those who are making using facebook lite to chat with friends instead of normal facebook app, steps on how to create avatar using facebook lite app. But before that i would like to briefly introduce to you what facebook avatar is all about, show you features of avatar facebook and as well guide you on how to create avatar on facebook lite.
What Is Facebook Avatar?
Facebook Avatar is a very current new features created by Facebook social media team to enable every user to create a carton image that represents the user of such Facebook account for easy and more fun in comment section and on messenger.
However, The feature has been available in US, Australia and some other countries for a while now and has finally been launched in India. You can create your own avatar using the Facebook app on your phone.
Unique Features Of Facebook Avatars
- Avatar on facebook helps the user to create female or male image when chatting with your partner.
- It is free to create a facebook avatars
- It best explains what the sender has in mind by self expression.
- It is easy to make any type of avatar you want.
- It helps in making a group representation when chatting with partners.
How to Create Avatar on Facebook Lite
- Download the latest version of the Facebook app on your Android or iOS device.
- Open the Facebook app and login to your account.
- Now, click on the three lines menu at the top right corner.
- Now, scroll down and click on ‘See More’.
- Then, click on ‘Avatar and then click on ‘Next’.
- Now, you can start creating your avatar by selecting a skin tone and then clicking on ‘Next’.
- Then, you can change your hairstyle, face shape, eye shape, eyewear, body shape and other body features.
- Once you have changed all the features, click on ‘Done’ at the top right corner’.
- Now, click on ‘Next’ and you will be able to see your finished avatar.
How to use your Facebook Avatar
So you have your Facebook Avatar created and ready to go; the next step is to use it. And that’s pretty easy as well.
You can share your Avatar on Facebook where it’ll appear in your friends’ News Feed. But Facebook will also create a set of pre-determined reaction stickers, used to express your feelings and sentiments towards a post or something in your Facebook feed or a chat with a Facebook friend. These vary from a simple thumbs up to popping a champagne cork or lying coquettishly by an open fireplace with a rose between your Avatar’s teeth.