How to Delete a Gmail Account – Have you been in search on how you can permanently delete your gmail account because you are tired of bearing that boring gmail account name or that you want to change to another email address such as yahoo mail registration account or Yandex mail sign up. All you need to do is read carefully below to the following procedures that will be shown to you.
Gmail account Delete
Deleting a Gmail account is permanent. After going through the process, all of your emails and account settings will be erased. You will no longer be able to use your Gmail address to send or receive emails, and the address will not be made available for anyone else to use in the future.
However, deleting a Gmail account does not delete the entire Google Account the email address is associated with. You will still have access to all other Google Account services, such as Google Drive, your calendar, Google Play and more. Gmail will ask that you provide an alternate email address to use to sign into the Google Account in the future.
Closing a Gamil account means all emails will be permanently removed. Users will also lose access to their account as well as no longer having access to their My Gamil settings, your Flickr account, and photos.
ALSO READ: Welcome to Yahoo Mail Registration Page, Sign up and Login
Let’s guide you here on the steps to follow and successfully delete your gmail account.
Step guide to Delete a Gmail Account
- 1. Sign into your Gmail account on Google.com
- 2. Click the grid icon in the upper right-hand corner and select “Account.”
- 3. Under the “Account preferences” section click “Delete your account or services.”
- 4. Select “Delete products.”
- 5. Enter your password.
- 6. OPTIONAL: Click “Download Data” to save any important information from being permanently erased.
- 7. Click the trash can icon next to “Gmail.”
- 8. Enter an alternate email address (cannot be another Gmail address).
Make sure to use an email address you have access to; you will need it to continue deleting your account.
- 9. Click “Send Verification Email.”
- 10. Open the email from Google you should have received with your alternate email.
- 11. Follow the deletion link in the message.
- 12. If prompted, log into the Gmail account you want to delete.
- 13. Select “Yes, I want to delete (example)@gmail.com.”
- 14. Click “Delete Gmail.” Then, click “Done.”
Notification: According to Google Account Help, “If you use Gmail through your work, school, or other group, contact your administrator.” The administrator of the account is the only one who can delete the Gmail account.