Click to learn with us as we discuss on the issues of how to track and find your lost mobile phone using google map to locate a stolen mobile device.Due to the kind rapid of mobile robbery now how people loose their important documents now, i wish to bring a remedy to your lost mobile device.
When you read this article very carefully and understand it with us, you will learn how to track a stolen mobile phone and recover your documents.
Do you know that with this steps you can do some many things from your end to track your mobile phone. such as:
- Play Sound – Device will ring for 5 minutes, even if set to silent
- Secure Device – Lock device and sign out of your google account. You can also display a message or phone number on the lock screen. You can still locate the device after it’s locked.
- Erase Device – Erase all content from the device. After your device has been erased, you can’t locate it.
The above three stated that you can do with google map here we shall guide you on how to do them and you will achieve which ever one you want among the three listed above.
How to Track and Find Your Lost Mobile Phone On Google Map
In this section is where you can find the guideline or procedure on how you can easily track your lost mobile device.
- Look for any other device or pc around you.
- Go through google chrome
- Type in gmail.com to login the email you registered with the lost phone you want to track.
- Then go to the profile icon at the right hand top, click on it and
- Click on Manage your google account
- Select security to click on
- Scroll down to a picture shown like below:
Click on Find a Lost Device
Select a phone or tablet
Then try some simple steps, like showing the location or locking the screen, to help you secure it. For your security, you may need to sign in after selecting a device.
When you click on the name of the device you want to track, then you will be required to login your email details again.
Click on Locate to show the location of your device at the moment.
Having followed above step guide you have successfully seen or locate where your device is on the google map.