Are you in search of internship programme to apply? if yes then apply for IES london internships online here at new york summer internship.
IES London internship – An IES internship in New York City develops your professional skills, your ability to communicate across cultures, and provides substantive work experience to jump-start your career in today’s competitive job market.
IES London internships Application Requirements
- Online Application
Applications may be considered after the published deadline on a space available basis. Please note that late applicants may be required to submit a non-refundable confirmation deposit upon acceptance in order to secure a place in the program. Please contact us with questions about applying after the deadline.
Submit the following in your MyIESabroad account after your Online Application is processed:
IES Interns Eligibility
- 18 years of age
- In good standing at your home school
- 2.5 GPA or better on a 4.0 scale (GPAs under 2.5 will be considered on a case-by-case basis)
- At least sophomore standing prior to application; rising junior status at time of program departure. (Students who have completed one year of undergraduate study may apply and will be considered on a case-by-base basis.)
- Students must be enrolled in a full-time degree program, or a graduate intending to begin their internship no more than 12 months after their graduation date (solid academic credentials related to studies or experience in desired field of placement required); graduate students enrolled in a full-time degree program may apply and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Non-U.S. citizens attending U.S. schools: Native English fluency or test scores demonstrating English proficiency, including IELTS scores of 6.0 or above or TOEFL certificate with a score of 500 or above for paper or 60 or above for internet.
- Non-U.S. citizens attending school outside the U.S.: Native English fluency or IELTS score of 6.0 or above, taken within the last two years. Visit the IELTS website to find a test location near you. IES Abroad reserves the right, in its sole discretion, not to accept students who it believes do not have the necessary English language competency to succeed in an Internship Program, irrespective of the applicant’s score on a language proficiency exam.
- International students studying at a U.S. college or university must take additional steps to obtain Curricular Practical Training (CPT) or Optional Practical Training (OPT) in order to be authorized to intern in the United States during the summer. Please be sure to discuss your options with an international student advisor at your home school prior to the the application deadline as your school may have specific regulations.