If you are among those searching for the Indian Army recruitment form 2018/2019, Kindly keep reading in this article to apply for 2018/2019 Indian army registration online.Indian Army Recruitment Rallies 2018 application process to fill vacancies for the post of Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Clerk and Soldier Tradesman has begun on the official website of Indian Army.
Indian Recruitment Rally will be conducted under the aegis of Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Chennai by Army Recruiting Office, Vizag on 20 November 2018 at Netaji Stadium, Port Blair. Candidates who wish to enroll in Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner) and Soldier Tradesman Category can apply through the online mode from 7 October 2018 to 5 November 2018. The admit cards will be issued after 10 November 2018.
Applicants must visit the official website to read the detailed advertisement to ascertain their eligibility and other important information as it varies for all the posts and locations.
How to Apply Indian Army Recruitment Form 2018
- Visit the official website – http://joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on link ‘Apply online’ under ‘Rally Notifications’ on home page
- Register yourself first
- Fill the details accept terms and condition and click on submit
- Login with required credentials
- Fill in the details and complete the application process
- Download the page and take a printout for future reference
See Indian Army Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details:
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical (Ammunition Examiner)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/NA Veterinary
- Soldier Clerks/SKT
- Soldier Tradesmen
Direct Link for Registration – https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/Bravo/BRAVOUserRegistration.htm
Direct Link for Login – https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/Bravo/BRAVOUserLogin.htm