Here is the latest update about 71st Regular Course Nigerian Defence Academy Form starting date. Are you searching to know when the 71st RC NDA application form will be out? Get the current gist here.This page will help you discover when the Nigerian defence academy 71st RC form will be out and as well guideline on the process of NDA 71st RC 2018 form registration.
Do you really want to know when the form 71st Nigerian defence academy form 2018 will be out for registration? If yes then that is to say that you are at the right place were all the information concerning the NDA 2018 Form is contained.
To start application for NDA 2018 71st Regular Course, Then keep reading to see the requirements and start your application online @ www.nda.edu.ng.
Requirements For 71st Regular Course Nigerian Defence Academy
- Minimum of 5 credit passes at SSCE (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) or GCE ‘O’ Level obtained in not more than 2 sittings relevant to the Faculty of their choices.
- Credit in English Language and Mathematics.
- At least two supporting relevant credits to the compulsory credits in Faculty of Military Sciences and Interdisciplinary Studies, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences while that of Faculty of Science is shown in the columns for compulsory and relevant credits. However, only one supporting relevant credit is required in the Faculty of Engineering.
- Be at least 17 years old and not more than 21 years old as at the month of August in the year of entry into the Academy (2019).
- Note that candidates who desire to join the Nigerian Air Force must be between 17 and 18 years old at entry, and also the Nigerian Army has suspended the enlistment of female candidates in her Regular Combatant programme in NDA.
- Must not be less than 1.68 metres tall for male and 1.58 metres for female.
- Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
- Present a Certificate of State of Origin obtained from a Local Government Area or a Certificate of
- State Indigeneship from the Office of the State Governor.
- Working knowledge of French Language will be an added advantage.
How to Register 71st Regular Course Nigerian Defence Academy Form
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip
through Remita platform.
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
- Printout the 2019/2020 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
Warning! This is to inform all the general public that currently the 71st Regular Course Nigerian Defence Academy form is not out.
If you want us to notify you when the form is out, Kindly drop your contact below here on the comment book so we can call on you.