Click here to apply 2018 Job Application for Pre-fellowship Operations Intern to get offer support to the Talent Development Department in managing logistics around the Follow Recruitment Process.Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
Andela’s Internship program provides a chance for brilliant minds to kick start their careers in a company that offers world class experience in everything we do. The Pre-fellowship Operations Intern will offer support to the Talent Development Department in managing logistics around the Fellow Recruitment Process.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Support the Pre-fellowship Operations team in the management of Andela Nigeria Fellowship Applications.
Manage all email communication with candidates
Organize and facilitate interviews for incoming fellows.
Support bootcamp operations.
Support the Talent Development Pre-fellowship team in coordinating the recruitment process in accordance with the recruitment calendar.
Interface with Operations stakeholders from other departments to ensure proper information flow between the Talent team and other departments.
Manage procurement for the Nigeria Talent Development Team.
Pre-fellowship Operations Intern Qualifications/Characteristics:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects while working as part of an interdepartmental
- team in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Proactive and forward thinking.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Passion to help transform the world.
- EPIC Values Alignment
Demonstrable commitment to the learning & development of people and technology
The ability to learn new things fast enough to amaze your friends and family
If the above sounds like an exciting role to you, please tell us why you believe you’re a good fit and we’ll be in touch.
Benefits & Compensation
- A monthly stipend
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
How To Apply for Pre-fellowship Operations Intern
CLick Here To Apply ONline