Johnson and Johnson Internship 2022 is now open for application. The JNJ Internship opportunities are Paid and it welcomes applicants from all countries with any academic background.
Internship in J&J is open to Bachelors Students, Master Students, and graduate students. Johnson and Johnson is an American multinational corporation that develops medical devices, pharmaceuticals, and consumer packaged goods.
It is a 10- to 12-week Program and it targets Undergrads, MBAs, doctoral students, and recent grads who are there on the front lines, helping us change the future of health for good. As an intern at Johnson and Johnson, they will help you to grow both professionally and personally. Note that it’s a Paid Internship Program.
Details About Johnson and Johnson Internship 2022
Company: Johnson & Johsnson
Duration: 12 weeks
For: Bachelor’s, Master’s, MBA, PhD
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded (Paid Internship)
We have opportunities for you to contribute in areas like:
- Customer Development
- Human Resources
- Research and Development (R&D)
- Supply Chain and Operations
Benefits & Financial Coverage
- Paid Opportunity:
The Johnson and Johnson Internship Program is a paid opportunity for students in which they will receive full compensation or stipend for the work they perform.
- Training under expert supervision:
The selected candidates get a chance to work under the expert supervision of trained staff, and professionals in their respective fields.
- Housing accommodation:
Each Johnson and Johnson company offers different housing options to employees and interns. These, if interested, are to discuss with the recruiter.
- J&J Products
Consumer Health Products (Self Care, Skin Health/Beauty, and Essential Health Products)
MedTech (Orthopaedics, Surgery, Interventional Solutions, Vision)
Pharmaceutical Products (Immunology, Cardiovascular & Metabolic Disease, Pulmonary Hypertension, Infectious Diseases & Vaccines, Neuroscience, Oncology)
Johnson & Johnson working to improve the lives and health of people around the world and we need your help to do it. That’s why, to be eligible, you must:
- Be actively pursuing a bachelor’s degree or above, depending on the internship
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills as well as leadership qualities
- Be able to handle multiple projects and initiatives while maintaining a strong sense of urgency.
- No requirements have been issued by the employing company in this regard.
- No English Language Test Requirements.
How to Apply for the Johnson and Johnson (J&J) Internship 2022?
Visit the official website