Do you wish to Study in Asia, Precisely Kazakhstani be informed that applications are open to apply for Kazakhstan Government Scholarships for the academic year 2022-23. 550 Scholarships are offered to undertake Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD Degree programs from the Kazakhstani Universities.
The Scholarship is offered and Funded by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan. It is open to foreign applicants, including persons of Kazakh nationality who are not citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The aim of the scholarships is to provide an opportunity for participating in academic and methodical activities concerning contemporary scientific, technical and cultural issues, as well as to promote international cooperation and intercultural dialogue.
About 550 scholarships – Bachelor degree program (490); Master degree program (50); and PhD degree program (10) – have been allotted for foreign applicants enrolling to study in Kazakhstani universities for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Kazakhstan is the first and only country in Central Asia to be admitted to the European higher education area as a full member. All international students are welcome to attend the universities, which will provide instruction in English. 550 scholarships is a large number, but you can apply with ease. Fill out and submit an online application. The Kazakhstan Scholarships 2022-23 are described in detail below at Kazakhstani universities.
There are 550 Scholarships provided by the Ministry of Education and people all around the world can easily apply for this scholarship using the guideline. But to apply you must have an English medium degree. Before July 30, 2022, you can submit your applications according to the given criteria. UNICEF Internship Program 2022 are also open. Applicants don’t need IELTS or TOEFL if they have a Previous degree in English or Duolingo English test.
Studying in Kazakhstan will open doors to better-paying jobs both in Kazakhstan and overseas. The 2022 Kazakhstan scholarship program provides an excellent opportunity to develop a professional network that would provide a potential collaboration after graduation. Hence, this is a great global opportunity for students to apply in Kazakhstan.
Details of Kazakhstan Government Scholarships 2022
- Country: Kazakhstan
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Master, PhD
- Number of Scholarships: 550
- Deadline: June 30, 2022
Benefits of Kazakhstan Government Scholarships 2022
- The scholarship covers the full tuition fee of the candidate of the host university
- The monthly allowance is provided only as the base of academic progress
- There is no travel cost, visa fee and the accommodation expenses are covered in this scholarship
- Need a previous degree copy
- A CNIC copy
- You must need an Academic transcript
- An motivational essay on Kazakhstan, English or Russian is also required
- A letter of recommendation also required from the educational organization in English or French or Kazakhstan
- Need medical certificate for studying in Abroad
- You have no such disease such that HIV Infection, AIDS,
- Applicable only when the invitation letter attach from the Kazakhstan university
Available educational institutions
- Karaganda Technical University
- Karaganda Industrial University
- Yessenov University
- Sh. Ualikhanov Kokshetau University
- Baitursynov Kostanay University
- Korkyt Ata Kyzylorda University
- Toraighyrov University
- Pavlodar Pedagogical University
- Rudny Industrial Institute
- M. Kozybayev North Kazakhstan University
- M. Dulaty Taraz University
- Shakarim University
- South-Kazakhstan State Pedagogical University
- M. Auezov South-Kazakhstan State University
- Astana IT University
- Kazakh-British Technical University
- M. Narikbayev KAZGUU University.
- Almaty University of Power Engineering and Telecommunications
- Y. Altynsarin Arkalyk Pedagogical Institute
- Kh. Dosmukhamedov Atyrau University
- Utebayev University
- D. Serikbayev East Kazakhstan Technical University
- S. Amanzholov East Kazakhstan University
- Zhansugurov Zhetysu University
- M.Utemisov West Kazakhstan University
- Zhangir Khan West Kazakhstan Agrarian-Technical University
- S. Seifullin Kazakh Agro Technical University
- Kazakh Ablai Khan University of International Relations and Foreign Languages
- E. Buketov Karaganda University
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
- L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University
- Satbayev University
- Abai Kazakh National Pedagogical University
- Kazakh National Women’s Teacher Training University
- Kazakh National Agrarian Research University
- K. Zhubanov Aktobe Regional University
The applicant for the 2022 Kazakhstani Government Scholarships should be an international student i.e foreign applicants or persons of Kazakh nationality who are not citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan. To be considered the applicant should have the following documentation uploaded during his/her application;
A document on the previous level of education with a transcript and an appendix (if available) and a notarized translation into Kazakh or Russian or English (bachelor’s or specialist diploma with an average score of at least 3.0 (out of 4.0) GPA or its equivalent obtained in educational institutions:
Motivational essay in Kazakh or Russian or English:
2 letters of recommendation in Kazakh or Russian or English from the educational organization in which the applicant studied, or from the employer
A medical certificate for study abroad, as well as a medical certificate confirming the absence of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV infection) and AIDS, issued by official health authority of the applicant’s country of residence
Letter of invitation from the Kazakhstan university (if any)
An international certificate confirming knowledge of a foreign language (see detailing below).
#For PhD Only: Substantiation of the topic of the dissertation research in the language of instruction (Kazakh or Russian or English).
- English: IELTS Academic (International English Language Testing System Academic) threshold score – at least 5.5;
- TOEFL IBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet-based test), threshold score – at least 46;
- TOEFL PBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language Paper-based test), threshold score – at least 453;
- German: Deutsche Sprachpruefung fuer den Hochschulzugang (DSH, Niveau B2/level B2), TestDaF-Prufung (level Niveau B2/B2);
- French: TFI (Test de Français International™) – not lower than B2 level in reading and listening sections), DELF (Diplome d’Etudes en Langue française) – level B2, DALF (Diplome Approfondi de Langue française) – level B2, TCF (Test de connaissance du français) – at least 50 points.
- Bachelor’s degree program: 490
- Master’s degree program: 50
- Ph.D. degree program: 10
The last date to apply for the Kazakhstan Government Scholarships 2022 is 30th June 2022
How to Apply for the Kazakhstan Scholarship:
- Fill out the online application form and upload the required documents.
- choose a Kazakhstan university and field of study
- pass the online testing (psycho-technical test) for the identification of adaptative potential
- wait for an invitation for the online interview.
- To Apply: visit the Official Website of the Kazakhstan Government Scholarship