Are you in search of Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2018? If yes then we’ll show you kogistatepoly.edu.ng utme form registration guideline.
The kogi State Polytechnic, KSP Post UTME screening exercise application for 2018/2019 session has been currently released and we are hereby this notice inform all the eligible candidates seeking admission into Kogi State Polytechnic to rush to the school site and obtain their Post UTME screening form or simply click on their website @ kogistatepoly.edu.ng to register your form online.
Be current that only those who put the Kogi State Polytechnic, KSP their first choice institution will be considered for admission for this 2018/2019 accademic session.
Kogi State Polytechnic Cut-Off Mark
Candidate applying must score 180 & above or will not be considered for admission.
Kogi State Polytechnic UTME Screening Application Qualification
- Candidates interested is to be notify that every candidates seeking admission into the Kogi State Polytechnic.
- That he or she must have a minimum of five(5) pass including English & Mathematics.
HOW TO APPLY FOR KOGI STATE POLYTECHNIC POST UTME FORM 2018/2019.
- The screening fee is N2,000 (non- refundable)
- The registration will start on Monday, 9th July 2018 and must be done online
- Registration closes on Monday, 10th August 2018
- Any candidate that fill wrong information during registrations will be disqualified.
- Only payment made with the RRR number generated through the school portal will be valid.
- Payment and registration MUST be done through the school portal in order for candidate’s record to be captured.
- You can use the link below for the post UTME payment/registrationh) Candidates who require further clarifications should contact the Admission Office, main campus Lokoja.
If you want us to notify you concerning Kogi State Post UTME Screening Result when is out, Kindly comment now.