Just in a click here on this post you shall be learning with the few steps on how to sign up for a yahoo account using your mobile device, Lets start now.Yahoo mail is an electronics instant mailing service that permits free sending of mails across and as well receiving free mails from family and friends no matter their location.
Yahoo has started regaining its long gone popularity. With the improved interface and added features Yahoo has consoled its loyal user at least to some extent. However, the procedure to log in has been changed a bit, and the devices from which we can log in Yahoo account has been added.
In this article, we will discuss the procedure to Yahoo Mail sign in using various means. You can log in to your account only after Yahoo registration. So let’s get started.
How to Sign Up for a Yahoo Account via web-browser
- Navigate yahoomail.com in any internet browser you prefer. It will take you to the Yahoo Mail login page.
- Enter the Yahoo email id with which you want to sign in. If you are signing in from your personal device and you don’t want to enter the password every time you log in then check the box “Stay signed in” otherwise leave it unchecked. After that click on “Next”.
- Now enter the password associated with the Yahoo email you just entered. Remember that password in case sensitive so check whether the caps lock is on or not and adjust accordingly.
If you are logging in from a public computer, don’t forget to sign out. To sign out of your Yahoo account click on the profile image at the top right corner just before the bell icon and click on sign out.
Yahoo Mail Sign in from mobile app
- Tap on the menu of .” mobile and then open Yahoo mail application. If you don’t have Yahoo mail mobile application, you can easily get it from Play Store and Apple Store for Android and IOS respectively.
- Once you open the application, tap on the “Sign in” option at the bottom of the screen.
- Insert the Yahoo mail ID with which you want to sign in then tap on “Next”.
- Now input the password associated with the mail ID inserted and then tap on “Sign in”.
- Now you have successfully logged into your yahoo mail mobile app.
It will take a while to initialize your mail and you are all set to use Yahoo mail from your smartphone. You can also incorporate multiple email IDs of a different domain (Gmail, outlook, etc.) in this application.