Seeking for a scholarship Program to study abroad is possible and with Macquarie Vice-Chancellors International Scholarships 2021, you can get the latest Opportunities you need on the go. Here are what you need to know about this program.
Deadline: Ongoing (annual)
Study in: Australia
Next course starts July 2021
Description: Macquarie Vice-Chancellors
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is awarded to recognize academic excellence for international students. This highly competitive scholarship is based on academic merit and awarded to future students. It provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for outstanding students to study an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Macquarie University.
Host Institution(s): Macquarie University in Australia
Levels/Fields of study: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs offered at the University
Number of Awards: Not specified
Target group: International students from a country other than Australia or New Zealand
Scholarship value/duration/inclusions: The scholarship amount is varied up to AUD$10,000 and will be applied towards your tuition fee. It is not renewable.
The scholarships DO NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with study.
Meet the Academic and English requirements for a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree.
Achieve a minimum WAM equivalent of 65 for Postgraduate applications; or a minimum ATAR equivalent of 85 for Undergraduate applications.
Be accepted into a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree commencing in 2021.
Applicants must complete an online course application form.
Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form.
Applicants must complete an online scholarship application form and type “VCIS” in the Scholarship Name field.
You are advised to apply at least two to three months before Session begins, in order to avoid disappointment, and to give you enough time to organize your student visa.
1. Maintain one Profile: While applying, ensure that you adhere strictly to single profile. Don’t add different profiles.
2. Use of Legal details: Ensure that you maintain one name. Using varying names will stand you out from benefiting from this.
3. Instruction: Be courteous to instructions outlined. Read and read it again to avoid silly mistake.
4. Ask Question: Ask question where you are confuse to avoid going contrary to the directives and procedures.
5. Application Review: Before you conclude tour application, kindly cross check your details/ Profile before you summit.
What you should do during the Registration
1. Capitalization: Ensure that your words, that’s your name is in capital letter or in small letter where necessary. Write your name bodily.
2. Arrangement: Ensure that you arrange your name in a sequential order. This is very important.
3. Notification: Be checking your email address to know when message is been sent to you.
4. Communication: Use understandable language or words. That use ambiguous words to avoid confusion.
5. Dual Registration: Don’t register twice. Once you have registered, wait for responses and do go on to make dual registration to avoid complications.
Apply below: 👇
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application forms and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.mq.edu.au/study/why-study-here/scholarships/scholarships/details/vice-chancellors-international-scholarship